Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Ex-Cop Shoots & Kills Five Kittens in Front of Children
Man shoots and kills five kittens in front of children

http://www.wtsp.com/news/watercooler/art...of-my-kids

I thought for a few minutes whether or not I should tell you about this story. On the one hand, I figured it would really outrage a few of you. But, on the other hand, I figured it's important to let you know this kind of shit is going on in the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave.

The man was a former police officer who got a job as a part time Humane Society officer. The rest is just too bizarre for words. He went to a home where five feral kittens were living with their mother in a woodpile. There were a few children there from the family. The ex-cop told the mother that the animal shelters were all full and so these kittens would all be put to death. I guess he reasoned that it would be best for him to just take his gun and shoot them all.

Do you agree that was the best approach? I can't believe it could be seen as best and I think this man should be put into a psychiatric institution and evaluated and then maybe jailed. I also think he should pay the cost of the counselling those kids are gonna need.
It happened in Ohio.
In America, the gun is considered the point and click solution to a wide variety of problems.
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
- Robert A. Heinlein
Here's the way I would've done it. Catch the cats and put them in a pillowcase. Tell the family that you're taking them to a shelter. On your way back home, throw the pillowcase into a large body of water.
[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
(06-13-2013, 07:32 AM)AliShibaz Wrote: The man was a former police officer who got a job as a part time Humane Society officer.
That explains a lot. There are a few of them out there who are arrogant know it all's who figure since they can blatantly do whatever, in front of whoever... I know cops need to be a special type personality that have to live on the edge & make snap decisions sometimes, but anyone using their brain could have thought of something else. Take them to the overcrowded shelter or vets office & have them euthanized there...

Mt friend, who is a detective in another city says cops with this personality are called "stems" by the normal police. Just bodies with no head on their shoulders and are all gung-ho. He says these are the type of people who mow their lawns, go grocery shopping all with their guns strapped to them. This guy sounds like he fits that characteristic.
Here in Canada where I live, the Humane Society employees do not carry guns.
Only the police and the armoured car money transport guards are allowed to carry sidearms.
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
- Robert A. Heinlein

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hug triggers officer's gun, kills woman. Lawliet 15 4,212 04-09-2014, 06:43 PM
Last Post: velvetfog
  Children get even with their abusive mother AliShibaz 5 1,769 09-14-2013, 09:04 PM
Last Post: LannisterHater
  Police Swat Team shoots and kills a 107 year old man AliShibaz 22 5,233 09-10-2013, 04:01 PM
Last Post: LZA