Current time: 08-21-2017, 01:27 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ex-Cop Shoots & Kills Five Kittens in Front of Children
06-13-2013, 07:32 AM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2013 10:07 AM by AliShibaz.)
Ex-Cop Shoots & Kills Five Kittens in Front of Children
Man shoots and kills five kittens in front of children

http://www.wtsp.com/news/watercooler/art...of-my-kids

I thought for a few minutes whether or not I should tell you about this story. On the one hand, I figured it would really outrage a few of you. But, on the other hand, I figured it's important to let you know this kind of shit is going on in the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave.

The man was a former police officer who got a job as a part time Humane Society officer. The rest is just too bizarre for words. He went to a home where five feral kittens were living with their mother in a woodpile. There were a few children there from the family. The ex-cop told the mother that the animal shelters were all full and so these kittens would all be put to death. I guess he reasoned that it would be best for him to just take his gun and shoot them all.

Do you agree that was the best approach? I can't believe it could be seen as best and I think this man should be put into a psychiatric institution and evaluated and then maybe jailed. I also think he should pay the cost of the counselling those kids are gonna need.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-13-2013, 12:40 PM
RE: Ex-Cop Shoots & Kills Five Kittens in Front of Children
It happened in Ohio.
In America, the gun is considered the point and click solution to a wide variety of problems.

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
- Robert A. Heinlein
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-13-2013, 02:39 PM
Here's the way I would've done it. Catch the cats and put them in a pillowcase. Tell the family that you're taking them to a shelter. On your way back home, throw the pillowcase into a large body of water.

[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
06-13-2013, 03:33 PM
(06-13-2013 07:32 AM)AliShibaz Wrote:  The man was a former police officer who got a job as a part time Humane Society officer.
That explains a lot. There are a few of them out there who are arrogant know it all's who figure since they can blatantly do whatever, in front of whoever... I know cops need to be a special type personality that have to live on the edge & make snap decisions sometimes, but anyone using their brain could have thought of something else. Take them to the overcrowded shelter or vets office & have them euthanized there...

Mt friend, who is a detective in another city says cops with this personality are called "stems" by the normal police. Just bodies with no head on their shoulders and are all gung-ho. He says these are the type of people who mow their lawns, go grocery shopping all with their guns strapped to them. This guy sounds like he fits that characteristic.
06-13-2013, 06:42 PM
Here in Canada where I live, the Humane Society employees do not carry guns.
Only the police and the armoured car money transport guards are allowed to carry sidearms.

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
- Robert A. Heinlein
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hug triggers officer's gun, kills woman. Lawliet 15 3,725 04-09-2014 06:43 PM
Last Post: velvetfog
  Children get even with their abusive mother AliShibaz 5 1,566 09-14-2013 09:04 PM
Last Post: LannisterHater
  Police Swat Team shoots and kills a 107 year old man AliShibaz 22 4,635 09-10-2013 04:01 PM
Last Post: LZA

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)