Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Evil Dead 2013
Sad 
FOr the love of God!! I so want a screener..or a full release of Cam V2..Why does Hollywood hate me so..Damn it Bruce can't you just send me a screener..or a bluray.. We all know you got one..Share damn you..
Rubbing my knife, watching my neighbor, with my mask on my head. A beautiful Normal Day..
(04-27-2013, 01:45 AM)Halloweenpsycho Wrote: FOr the love of God!! I so want a screener..or a full release of Cam V2..Why does Hollywood hate me so..Damn it Bruce can't you just send me a screener..or a bluray.. We all know you got one..Share damn you..

hollywood does not hate you. in all reality, it probably either doesn't care about you or know you are alive.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
We all want a screener of the new evil dead movie.....oh and Hollywood hates all of us Smile
I don't sugarcoat anything.....do i look like willy fucking wonka to you
(04-27-2013, 01:45 AM)Halloweenpsycho Wrote: I so want a screener..

So do the rest of us! Guess we'll all just have to wait, but I'm sure it'll be worth it. Smile
"everyone wants to win but no one wants to drink a bucket of sj's piss" - bob5695
(04-27-2013, 01:49 AM)sporkium Wrote:
(04-27-2013, 01:45 AM)Halloweenpsycho Wrote: FOr the love of God!! I so want a screener..or a full release of Cam V2..Why does Hollywood hate me so..Damn it Bruce can't you just send me a screener..or a bluray.. We all know you got one..Share damn you..

hollywood does not hate you. in all reality, it probably either doesn't care about you or know you are alive.
Sure they do..I killed several people in Hallowen 1 and 2..Thats got to mean something..Sad
Rubbing my knife, watching my neighbor, with my mask on my head. A beautiful Normal Day..
You look just like Captain Kirk.
that those with no rights,
display the right to have no life, to have respect they must accept
a world commiting suicide
I have all the Evil Dead movies and I will have this one, but not a cam Nay -- I can wait for the DVDRIP :xD:
awww..blesss your heart..and i even have that mask setting beside my tv on a StarRfoam head..I were it every nite before bed, and when watching a good movieSmile

(04-27-2013, 02:32 AM)Wildcard Wrote: I have all the Evil Dead movies and I will have this one, but not a cam Nay -- I can wait for the DVDRIP :xD:
Hell yeah..or a R5...i am so tempted to be naughty, and use my hd sony cam..damn copy right cops looking over my shoulder..grrr
Wait dude XD

No need going to jail-- Bruce can't help you then :p
(04-27-2013, 02:39 AM)Wildcard Wrote: Wait dude XD

No need going to jail-- Bruce can't help you then :p

Damn it..right again..touche

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Walking Dead Thread Wildcard 2 1,054 10-05-2017, 03:27 PM
Last Post: Wildcard
  Peter O'Toole is dead velvetfog 2 1,327 12-16-2013, 12:57 PM
Last Post: Wildcard
  Oscar Nominations 2013 zeberzee 3 1,707 01-10-2013, 02:15 PM
Last Post: Spud17