Current time: 08-18-2017, 03:17 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duck Dynasty
08-22-2013, 07:54 PM
Duck Dynasty
I've been reading about this show most every day on the major Hamerican news sites.

It is the most watched program in the USA.

But I sure can't figure out why. I tried to watch one episode. But it was just about impossible. It is such an enormous piece of shit!

Can anyone explain the reason why it is so loved by all the American nitwits?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-22-2013, 09:28 PM
RE: Duck Dynasty
same reason why people like shows like 'big brother,' 'survivor' and 'the apprentice.'

that's kind of like asking why canadians like the 'red and green' show.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
08-22-2013, 09:53 PM
(08-22-2013 09:28 PM)sporkium Wrote:  that's kind of like asking why canadians like the 'red and green' show.

Actually, it's The Red Green Show. Red Green is the name of the title character on the show. That show would even air down here in the Wisconsin province of Southern Canada.

[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
08-22-2013, 11:52 PM
I guess I'm not a typical Canadian cuz I never could understand that stupid Red Green show either.

I always kind of hoped that someone would cut that fucker's head off during one of his shows and he would gush blood out of his neck. Then it might make a little more sense to use the word "Red" in the title.

But, let me take a guess as to what you're saying. Is it that many Americans have a real love for duck hunting and so this show just hits home with them?

Or is it more about the culture of those people and where they live?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)