Current time: 05-23-2017, 05:54 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Drive Thru Dummies!!!
01-12-2013, 10:29 PM
Drive Thru Dummies!!!
I cannot rant enough about the idiots that work in drive thru. DUMMIES DUMMIES DUMMIES!!! I order a small salad, diet coke, and 1 McChicken in McDonalds drive thru in my hometown. And what do I get??? 3 cheeseburgers, an apple pie, and a milkshake. Dodgy I know this may seem trivial to some but this freaking NEVER FAILS to happen to me.

So I park and go in and demand to speak to the manager. I then ask for the owners number. I get it. Make the call. Mind you I didn't ask for my correct order. So Mr. Fred talked to me and now I have a McDonald's gift card with 50 bucks on it. And after dealing with this for nearly 3 years, and orders being wrong 3 out of 5 times...I think I damn well derserve the gift card. Also drive thru is better now. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!!! Yay The lesson I learned is maybe I should bitch more. lol. No not really or really?? Whistle

How are your drive thru experiences???

RC IS THE SICKNESS THAT MAKES MY MIND GO ROUND-BUNNY
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2013, 10:51 PM
RE: Drive Thru Dummies!!!
i've NEVER been to one,in all my travels

consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
01-12-2013, 10:58 PM
You are not missing out on anything. I actually prefer home cooked meals by ME to any fast food or drive thrus.

RC IS THE SICKNESS THAT MAKES MY MIND GO ROUND-BUNNY
01-12-2013, 11:03 PM
(01-12-2013 10:51 PM)srijantje Wrote:  i've NEVER been to one

same here.
01-12-2013, 11:16 PM
Always check the bag at the window.

You know that fast food employees are notoriously young and stupid.

You know that they have a tendency to fuck up.

You know they don't make enough money to care and most of them still wouldn't care if they made a million dollars a day.

Ignore any insistence to move forward. Stay right where you are and dissect your order. Don't be tricked into getting out of the way first. Don't be lazy and wait till you get home. Check the order right then or you only have yourself to blame for having to get out or being inconvenienced.

Those mistakes are opportunities. You saw yourself that it is fairly easy to get 'store credit' type handouts just for bitching a little. Free food is even easier to get.

The flip side to that is that complaining too much will also get you some free bodily fluids in your meal that you'd probably rather not have. I say 'probably' because I don't want to speak for you on that one Tongue

Wildcard is awesome.
01-12-2013, 11:27 PM
(01-12-2013 11:03 PM)bob5695 Wrote:  
(01-12-2013 10:51 PM)srijantje Wrote:  i've NEVER been to one

same here.
might have to do with having no driving licenseBig Grin

of small minds[
01-12-2013, 11:39 PM
i do have a driving license Huh
01-13-2013, 12:24 AM
i say... skip the fast food joint all together.

ignoring the fact that the model for their business is that of a generic destructive corporation, they are supplied by dangerous fanatical-subversive groups such as monsanto, tyson, cargill, jbs, and national beef.

besides destroying, raping and monopolizing the agricultural industry, they are forcing chemicals, hormones and genetically altered foods into our bodies... destabilizing and manipulating our economy... and they are evil.

pure fucking evil.

oh, and also... avoid the drive-thru at all costs. it's lazy.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
01-13-2013, 01:54 AM
I've never eaten food products from McJob or anywhere like that because I prefer actual food to soylent green. I went to a drive-thru once with some friends, not to buy 'food' but so we could stage a car breakdown whilst putting in a long-arse fake order, which gave us the opportunity to plaster loads of 'What's wrong with McDonalds?' leaflets (the McLibel case) all over the place, as well as handing them out. We all got banned from stepping foot in a McD or McD drive-thru again, but seeing as I gave a fake name I guess I'm not really banned, but fuck 'em. Robots.

"everyone wants to win but no one wants to drink a bucket of sj's piss" - bob5695
01-13-2013, 02:23 AM
(01-12-2013 11:39 PM)bob5695 Wrote:  i do have a driving license Huh
i don'tTongue

of small minds[

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)