Current time: 05-28-2017, 05:34 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Dream Game
03-24-2012, 09:40 PM
Dream Game
If you could design a video game and a team of programmers and artists could take your design and make it into software, what kind of game would it be?

Wildcard is awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2012, 11:49 PM
RE: Dream Game
explore new planets

consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
03-24-2012, 11:54 PM
it would kind of be like gta... cept, instead of being a common criminal of some sort, you would be a politician. other than than difference, the game play and premise would be identical to gta... cept there would be more hookers. Smile

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
03-26-2012, 03:03 PM
I honestly posed the question without ever giving any consideration to what I would answer. After a little thought it became clear that I would need to make more than one game . . . but I'll go with this one.

Dungeons of _______(fill in the blank with something cool or alternately kill 'Dungeons of' and replace with cool name)

This game would be like Oblivion/Skyrim in that it would be a free-roaming RPG and would work off the stats system whereby players can improve their character by playing the game. Instead of the few select races and species, this game would allow players to download from many online skins for their player. Alternately they could create their own with the provided and very easy-to-use Win/Mac/Linux compatible software. (Or import them from 3DSMAX or Anim8tor, etc)

Players classes(defining skill sets) would be available for download as well and users could share their custom classes much more efficiently. In all instances the game disc would provide a nice selection of these elements so that if the user does not have Internet access they can still enjoy the game.

It would feature multi-player co-op and head-to-head challenges like COD, except with magic and swords, et all.

The story would be awesome cause I'd make LH write it and Stormium would edit the humor in . . . so in essence it would be introspective and insanely funny.

Wildcard is awesome.
03-31-2012, 08:07 PM
A terrorist simulation!

This message has been brought to you by RobertX.
03-31-2012, 08:24 PM
(03-31-2012 08:07 PM)RobertX Wrote:  A terrorist simulation!

whos going to play a game where they just stand in a line at the dmv for a few hours? Big Grin

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
04-01-2012, 04:54 AM
you mean sit at the controls of a drone?
cowardly bastards

consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
04-01-2012, 06:54 AM
(04-01-2012 04:54 AM)srijantje Wrote:  you mean sit at the controls of a drone?
cowardly bastards

What would your game be?

Wildcard is awesome.
07-12-2012, 07:26 AM
I would enjoy a game that is like a treasure hunting expedition. It would take you on all continents. Finding clues, completing challenges, requiring a crew and gaining points for purchasing tools and things for helping find more clues. The crew would be various intelligent ppl. like one good with maps, one good with computers/electronics, an explosives guy, one who knows several languages. You would have to go through alot of different cultures and piece together your information from questioning the locals. Sort of like an Indiana Jones/Lara Croft type characters.

RC IS THE SICKNESS THAT MAKES MY MIND GO ROUND-BUNNY
07-12-2012, 11:17 AM
^Sounds like a mix between Carmen San Diego and an Indiana Jones game I used to have.

Wildcard is awesome.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Smile Keep- a- word movie title game. Spud17 529 69,146 09-29-2016 09:12 AM
Last Post: TyderBide
  The Name Game Mark 1,505 155,657 09-27-2016 11:24 PM
Last Post: srijantje
  The One letter game Spud17 96 22,868 09-24-2016 09:56 AM
Last Post: srijantje

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)