Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Dont Forget to Floss!
Wink 
This is my first post and I am also posting this in the Beliefs/Politics/Philosophy section because it has to do with that too. I don't know if that is considered "right" around here so don't throw me to the slaughter right away. It is crucial that everybody receives this knowledge because I feel that humanity is the middle of one hell-of-a-fucking travesty.

I just recently learned how negative Fluoride is to our
bodies and it does nothing positive for our teeth! The Fluoride found
in our toothpaste and water is a Hazardous waste bi-product from the
fertilizer industry. Fluoride is banned in Europe but its OK
for US and Canada?WTF

Thousands of kids are rushed to Emergency Rooms every year due to
Fluoride Poisoning. That is why there is a warning not to swallow
toothpaste. Whats also alarming is that the same amount of toothpaste
thats dangerous to consume contains the same amount of Fluoride thats in a bottle of water!

It does, however, play an important part in dumbing down mankind.
Fluoride plays a major part in calcifying your PINEAL GLAND which is
a pinecone shaped organ located deep within your brain. I wont go into
detail as to why the Pineal Gland is VERY importantAngel. There is a lot of helpful knowledge out there if you look for itHuh.

The FEAR of a cavity filled mouth acts as a Catalyst in this diabolical plan. Kids are the future and thats why kids are scared into taking
Fluoride because the kids dont want all those "cavity monsters" they see
on TV, Books, etc invading their mouths. The parents ultimately want
the best for the kids so they take the advice of so-called "experts", go
out and buy this toxic product and fill their kids mouths with it, all
because they didnt know better.

Its soon time we let our "leaders" know that we dont want this toxic, useless, shit in our water or toothpasteAngry. There was a time when the masses thought that kids cough syrup was safe and we all know how that turned out! (We all know, right?WTF If your still giving cough syrup to your kids....STOP RIGHT NOW!! YES, I'M TALKING YOU! STEP AWAY FROM THE ROBITUSSIN!!)Beg
Good rant. Yay

I agree, fluoride is dodgy as hell, and where I live in england, the authorities planned to introduce it into my local water supply. That was until several thousands of people got together (including myself) to protest the move, but what made it worse was that the public was never going to be asked for their opinion in the first place.

Campaign groups formed by locals of all ages and backgrounds began educating schools, colleges, health care centres, etc and in turn, teachers, parents and children joined in to protest. The people won, and the campaign spread to other parts of england, and fluoride was given the middle finger.

My local college asked for volunteers to take part in a fluoride experiment, and intrigued, I signed up. We drank fluoride-contaminated water for a month to see and record the effects. The first thing I noticed was all of my teeth decreased in thickness, to the point where my teeth were no longer white, but almost transparent. It was freaky and frightening as hell, and when one tooth began to crumble to pieces, I stopped participating. My teeth returned to their normal white colour within a month, and after some dental treatment around a couple of crumbling teeth, my teeth eventually became strong and tough again. Everyone who participated was utterly horrified at how dangerous consuming this poison really is, and before long, universities joined up for research.

Other side effects that volunteers reported included depression, suicidal thoughts, loss of concentration and focus, loss of interest in everyday things and hobbies, no libido, pale/pasty skin, sore throats and throat infections, the list goes on. The long-term effects from drinking fluoride-contaminated water are even more horrendous.

The authorities used the excuse that fluoride would save the children (specifically the under-10s) with the worst tooth decay, but conveniently forgot to mention that the children with the worst tooth dacay, were the ones with parents feeding them crisps and mars bars for breakfast, and were too stupid and lazy to teach their kids how to look after their teeth and gums. There is no proof anywhere that fluoride in water is beneficial for health, and still they introduce it into water supplies worldwide, but the saddest part is the deafening silence where the fucking questions from ordinary people should be.

Btw, I've used fluoride free toothpaste for as long as I can remember, and my teeth are in excellent condition. (2 of them are 3rd teeth). Fuck flouride.
"everyone wants to win but no one wants to drink a bucket of sj's piss" - bob5695
REALLY????? My dentist said that the worst patients he sees are ones that have well water where fluoride isn't introduced.. He also said bottled spring water is no good due to the same thing. I should do so more research, and maybe search for a new dentist... I was going to for the reason that he's pricy as hell. But I thought he at least knew what he was talking about....He gave me a Fluoride in a prescription strength... My teeth are decent, but neglected. I'm floored by this...
introducing a "medicine"into the water is ludicrous,if it's"good"for you or"bad"is not the point.
medicine should be taken voluntarily,not forced.
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
The thing about dentists is that it is in their best interests (ie their bank account) to treat as many patients as possible, and for them to return for check ups and treatment, and it's not uncommon to hear of them performing unnecessary treatment, just for a few more pounds/bucks.

@LZA - given your history of depression, it might be worth your while to cut out flouride for 1-3 months so that you can feel, first hand, any differences yourself. Make sure any bottled water you buy (which can be anything from table [tap] water, spring, to 'vitamin' water), does not contain fluoride, and add that when cooking instead of your usual tap water. It'll be a pain in the ass but it also might make a huge difference in your health and well-being, plus it won't harm you in any way to cut it out and try.
"everyone wants to win but no one wants to drink a bucket of sj's piss" - bob5695
(05-07-2014, 10:33 AM)Spud17 Wrote: The thing about dentists is that it is in their best interests (ie their bank account) to treat as many patients as possible, and for them to return for check ups and treatment, and it's not uncommon to hear of them performing unnecessary treatment, just for a few more pounds/bucks.

@LZA - given your history of depression, it might be worth your while to cut out flouride for 1-3 months so that you can feel, first hand, any differences yourself. Make sure any bottled water you buy (which can be anything from table [tap] water, spring, to 'vitamin' water), does not contain fluoride, and add that when cooking instead of your usual tap water. It'll be a pain in the ass but it also might make a huge difference in your health and well-being, plus it won't harm you in any way to cut it out and try.

I bet that shit fucks with diabetes too. The more I learn about diabetes, the worse it is... I think I lost 50 pounds in 8 months do to the diabetes, and if I continue to use this prescription strength flouride...What damage have I already done...Come to think of it, I started the Floride therapy a few months before leaving group, when was when I let my health go down hill. Holy shit, I'll be pissed if I find out fluoride is not as good as they say... a red flag went up when they tell you not to swallow it...

So depressing, almost makes you want to say fuck it all...I'm drifting off topic, but preservatives in the foods you eat.cold cuts, you don't get a break from the poison by brushing your teeth. I have a pharmacist friend, I'll ask him.
Fluoride is appropriate in clearly marked toothpaste tubes, not in the general water supply of a society.
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
- Robert A. Heinlein
[Image: fluoride_yournotgoingtopoison.gif]
LZA Wrote:So depressing, almost makes you want to say fuck it all...I'm drifting off topic, but preservatives in the foods you eat.cold cuts, you don't get a break from the poison by brushing your teeth. I have a pharmacist friend, I'll ask him.

It is very depressing, but you don't have to be part of that system. First, get out of the suburbs if you live there. Once you're in the country, you can put a well in, get some stuff to deal with hard water, hunt for meat that has no antibiotics or hormones, and buy local produce and dairy from the farmer's market without pesticides. Chickens are easy and convenient to keep for eggs. Of course no one would do that, we're far too busy these days and we need fast convenience over all.

velvetfog Wrote:Fluoride is appropriate in clearly marked toothpaste tubes, not in the general water supply of a society.

Very true. Isn't it interesting how private companies, too expansive to be properly regulated, control our water, electricity, food, shelter, transportation, and media?
"I wish I could show you all the pain inside me."

Impossible by Manafest
Well @velvetfog , I heard back from my friend the dentist...

I'd cut & paste his whole response but I figure it's not necessary. He maid a couple key points which I'll share:

1) Fluoride in tootpaste is OK since is in a small amount and it's more measured.
2) He doesn't agree with them dumping Fluoride in the water either.

Cut & paste from his response:

If you believe in God; if fluoride was supposed to be in our water God would have put it there. If you believe in evolution, our bodies definitely did not evolve based on fluoride being in the water. That's something our governments have decided to do in the last century.Because we all know that the government always knows what's best for us :o

So kudos goes to you old man, you hit it right on the head (again)