Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Donald Trump

"Did you really think I was the demon? The Demon of Empire City?"
Hillary and Bill
the Snake and the Fake
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
Read that most (70% ?) young Americans preferred Sanders over Hillary. Wonder where all those votes will go.

That said, the N. American political process is too long drawn and sometimes pointless. I suppose, they'll start again in about 2-3 years ? There must be better ways to select your leader(s).
Progress might have been all right once, but it has gone on too long -- Ogden Nash
(06-16-2016, 12:52 AM)radiobox Wrote: Read that most (70% ?) young Americans preferred Sanders over Hillary. Wonder where all those votes will go.

That said, the N. American political process is too long drawn and sometimes pointless. I suppose, they'll start again in about 2-3 years ? There must be better ways to select your leader(s).

there already is... in theory... the electoral college... but that's not the problem. politicians are the problem. but even if you find a way to get rid of the politicians, you are left with bureaucrats... everyone has their own goals and in a position that is supposed to be selfless; it takes quite the ego to even attempt to run for that office. maybe mitt romney should be elected... he's lost so many times that his ego is no longer relevant.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.