• Portal
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Donald Trump
    I think the thread subject says it all what the rant/discussion's about.

Y'all know I'm the politics noob, so...What's your view on his take of things?
    Is he just running a guerilla campaign to get publicity?

Looking forward to some interesting insights Smile

The mad Wolf rages on.
    [Image: wolf_sketch_persona___header_by_christohpera.jpg]
    (12-10-2015, 10:47 PM)wolfis Wrote:  Looking forward to some interesting insights Smile

I'll give you mine (may not be interesting HAHAH Saying this since I've been known to ramble...I'll be careful no to)

I loved Donalt Trump when he was fighting with Rosie O'Donnell and hosting celebrity apprentice, But have lost ALL respect for him since his run for POTUS.

Why??? OK, here we go:

1. He's pompous, which to a point is good, you have to show confidence, but JFC, he goes overboard. Plus, to give an example and not blog my post like I've been accused of. He said "It's hard to take (some other woman in congress)'s opinions because she's so ugly... How f-in wrong is that... You can say , her thoughts or her opinions are ugly, but you can't insult the person... not that he said it but the fact that he didn't know better than to not insult a person makes me believe he has more balls than brains.

2. Most recently, his statement about keeping Muslims out... Not the way to go... The country regrets putting the Japanese ion those camps in WWII (trump compares himself to FDR). Jimmy Carter didn't allow the Iranians into the country during the Iran hostage crisis...Do you know how we got the hostages back home??? RONALD REGAN... Carter approach was sio hated that we needed a new president to get them back.

To point 2 I'll say we cant make worldwide enemies of people. There are to types. Honest, peace loving Muslims who just want to live (I'm friends with people like this), then the fanatical.

If we're going to forbid people, then just bring all our soldiers home from these countries and to it all the way, not half assed like he wants.

Trump is a good sales men. he uses soundbytes to what people are thinking and blasts it through his megaphone, and he doesn't have the intelligent people fooled, just the ...I don't want to say less intelligent, but the people just so sick they don't want to think any longer, they just want results... Republicans don't like Trump... He's doing well because of the reason I described, but when it comes to the nitty-gritty, these people will have to start thinking and know Trump will not be able to do what he wants...then is popularity level will go down... His party doesn't want him, Trump is dangerous, frankly... The only think that allows me to sleep at night that we as a country will never let him go farther than this.........

I'll stop for now (looks like this is turning into a blog-hahahahahaha) I'm curious, SJ, Spuddy, others outside our country, what do you think with your outside views...

LOne more point, let Trump try to pull this bravado shit with someone like Putin...He's Russian, but I do look up to him as a good leader...He was former KGB
    PS: I just found this article you may find interesting...

You know who Kareem Abdul-Jabbar is, right? He's that big black guy who got beat up by Bruce Lee...HAHAHAHAHHA Really, though, I found an article about him speaking on Trump... I agree with him and I've always been a fan of the sky hook. He makes good points... Check out the article here:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/kareem-abdul-jabbar-donald-trump-isis_56699086e4b009377b23f045
    He writes
    "If violence can be an abstraction — and it can; that’s what a threat is — the Trump campaign meets this definition. Thus, Trump is ISIS’s greatest triumph: the perfect Manchurian Candidate who, instead of offering specific and realistic policies, preys on the fears of the public, doing ISIS’s job for them. Even fellow Republican Jeb Bush acknowledged Trump’s goal is “to manipulate people’s angst and fears.”

Jeb Bush can speak the words of Einstein but he'll still be stained with the Bush's name... The old man was pretty smart... Too bad GW was used as a puppet...(but that's for another thread)... I just wanted to say this to illustrate how Trump's OWN party is against him... Jeb is no the only one either...
    (This post was last modified: 12-12-2015, 03:58 PM by LZA.)
    (12-12-2015, 03:50 PM)LZA Wrote:  PS: I just found this article you may find interesting...

You know who Kareem Abdul-Jabbar is, right? He's that big black guy who got beat up by Bruce Lee...HAHAHAHAHHA Really, though, I found an article about him speaking on Trump... I agree with him and I've always been a fan of the sky hook. He makes good points... Check out the article here:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/kare...377b23f045

He writes
    "If violence can be an abstraction — and it can; that’s what a threat is — the Trump campaign meets this definition. Thus, Trump is ISIS’s greatest triumph: the perfect Manchurian Candidate who, instead of offering specific and realistic policies, preys on the fears of the public, doing ISIS’s job for them. Even fellow Republican Jeb Bush acknowledged Trump’s goal is “to manipulate people’s angst and fears.”

Jeb Bush can speak the words of Einstein but he'll still be stained with the Bush's name... The old man was pretty smart... Too bad GW was used as a puppet...(but that's for another thread)... I just wanted to say this to illustrate how Trump's OWN party is against him... Jeb is no the only one either...

This is a great find!
    The more I read/hear about Trump, the more I am inclined to feel that he's just using these 'extreme' views to trigger people's reaction and use this guerilla tactic to boost his popularity amongst certain people. I keep thinking the indigenous people of America asking Trump and all those who keep saying that immigrants aren't allowed into 'their' country', "When are you leaving, you're also an immigrant."
    (This post was last modified: 12-12-2015, 11:03 PM by wolfis.)

The mad Wolf rages on.
    Hahahaha........you pretty much captured my points without being as long winded as me!!!

He is a terrorist just lisk Isis is
    Haha, I came across way too many memes saying that Tongue

Ps. sweet new icon again btw Smile
    (This post was last modified: 12-13-2015, 04:40 PM by wolfis.)

The mad Wolf rages on.
    Thanks, I made my own Superman gif, but it's down for repairs... I wish I had the time to correct it, but oh well...
    I think they're putting him in, so when they bring in the ACTUAL canditate, he'll look reasonable in comparison.

"Did you really think I was the demon? The Demon of Empire City?"
    He can't look reasonable anymore...He just makes himself out to be the supreme ass. No way he's getting th enomination for GOP... If he does, expect 4 more years of a Democratic president.....
    (12-14-2015, 01:41 PM)LZA Wrote:  No way he's getting th enomination for GOP... If he does, expect 4 more years of a Democratic president.....

Don't count on it.