• Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Don't You Just Hate It When...
    finish the sentence.

Don't You Just Hate It when.....

Now complain, rant, or bitch about whatever to finish the statement. or question actually lol.

Don't you just hate it when you're in public and you really need to fart so loud?

Don't you just hate it when you see ppl making out in public and all in love when you are lonely?

Don't you just hate it when you wipe your ass and your finger rips through the toilet paper??? LMAO

Ok next.

RC IS THE SICKNESS THAT MAKES MY MIND GO ROUND-BUNNY
    when you log in to RC and Bunny is not there?LMAO

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    Dont you just hate it when sj forgets to wear pants?? Tongue

Don't you just hate it when your penis gets burned by your laptop because you're not wearing any clothes?

[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
    Dont you just hate it when you take your shoes and socks off and then you step in something gross and wet??

Dont you just hate it when you're completely nice to someone and they are just a complete bitch??

.... you buy some beefburgers from the supermarket, and then breaking news tells you that they contain pig and horse DNA. WTF

[Image: gb102_zps97852643.jpg]
    ...You buy burger patties at the grocery, and then find out that they are some kind of meatless things that taste like cardboard.
    [Image: bocaburger.jpg]

[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
    .....you get the same forwarded email or text from 15 of your friends?

......You eat all of your burger except 2 or 3 bites and then find a hair in it??

Dont you just hate it when your seedbox provider stop accepting paypal, or paypal dont accept them?!

I NEED DAT SEEDBOX!
    (This post was last modified: 01-18-2013, 12:28 AM by Togachu.)
    Dont ya hate it when.. U R walking in your back yard in the dark of night and as U step U squish a slug between your toes and U can hear the little thing go 'pop' and squirts all over your foot?
    I know I did. But got to love it
    (This post was last modified: 01-23-2013, 06:36 PM by . . . ..)