Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Do bunny rabbits make good pets?
I don't think they do.

Dogs make great pets. They know you. They recognize you. They are clearly happy to see you and give you unconditional love and affection at all times.

Cats are good pets too. They may not give you a whole lot of affection like dogs. But they are always interesting to watch. They're always up to interesting things.

Cats do recognize you and they do interact with you.

But, it seems to me that rabbits don't make good pets because they don't recognize you and they behave kind of like cows behave. They just expect you to feed them and they don't really care whether you are happy or sad.

Dogs seem to know when you are happy or sad and when you are happy, they seem happy too. When you are sad, they seem to want to comfort you and cheer you up.

I like dogs. I like cats. I don't get having rabbits as pets.

If anyone here knows how to have a good time with a pet rabbit, I'd sure love to know. I just don't get it.
It depends... Little kids like rabbits, hamsters or guinea pigs as pets, but they really don't show affection. In fact, I don't think they care less about a person as long as they are fed... Cats and dogs do. I also don't see people who own snakes and the like, but eh, to each his/her own I guess...
We had a bunny (Benny Bunny) for a pet when our kids were young and we loved it.
They can be potty trained to go into a kitty-litter box and they're easy to train in that area.
They can be trained to walk on a lead as well.
If you spend enough time with them they become very interactive with the family Smile
The only thing tragic about having a bunny in the house was that Benny scared the cats cause he was always
wanting to kick-box with them LMAO The cats would walk in wide paths from him Sad

My niece had an iguana for a pet that she walked on a lead outside for walks ... made for an interesting sight Yay
You Give To The World When You Give Your Best To Somebody Else Hug

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does Talking To Yourself Make You Crazy? Wildcard 14 4,483 03-28-2016, 02:25 AM
Last Post: radiobox
Sad Stupidness Re: Pets Dynamite 6 2,028 06-12-2015, 10:16 AM
Last Post: jerkoff
  Smelling farts can be good for you velvetfog 0 960 07-18-2014, 02:13 AM
Last Post: velvetfog