Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Do You Have an Eidetic Memory?
As a result from trolling someone on another board, I decided to determine if I actually have an eidetic memory. I scored a 60% on this eidetic memory test, which is better than most people without an eidetic memory (20%), but still inconclusive. What about you?

http://www.open.edu/openlearn/body-mind/...emory-test
[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
I scored a 20%, but to be honest, I was guessing for the most part. My pattern recognition only showed me that the white & black blocks were reversed in color for the 2nd pic...

I guess I have a shit-o-graphic memory...
They're not completely reversed. Some stay black, but only one stays white.
I'm lucky I remember my name.... Although in the Minnesota test VF provided, My mental dullness was up there. In researching that, it appears that's why it's always been hard for me to learn... Instead of knowledge (for this ex, logs) flowing down a river to the brain.. My log flow sideways and get caught in the opening...

My point: I wonder if I was even following the directions correctly... How could I not though... I guess my memory is not photographic.
The TV series Suits has a lead character, Mike Ross, with an eidetic memory.
It is a good drama series to watch.
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
- Robert A. Heinlein
I got a 30. I was slightly unsober at the time though. I'm sure I could get a 20 or even a 10 otherwise.
that those with no rights,
display the right to have no life, to have respect they must accept
a world commiting suicide
i don't get it. they show you an image. then they show you a different image. then they ask you to type the answer.
wtf am i suppose to type? "7"? "no"? "argh"?
It shows an image of black and white squares. One of the squares will change color. From black to white, or vice versa ( I don't remember). Then you type the number on the third screen corresponding to the square that changed color.

If you type 'argh!' you will probably get a higher score than I did.
Bob seems to be stuck at the very beginning where you're supposed to put the two images together in your mind to form one image; then type what you see.
I may spoil it for people and give you the right (or wrong) answer, I only got a 30 remember, but for the first one I saw a zero. 0. You need to enter that to continue to the squares, or at least that is what I did.