Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Do You Believe In Psychics?
On the way home tonight I heard a commercial for California Psychics. In the rather lengthy ad they touted their psychics capapbilities and powers, going as far as to say that the quality was guaranteed because each potential psychic was given a 'test' or their abilities before hire. Furthermore, if the reading isn't 'the best you've ever gotten' then it is free. Huh

I try to be open-minded about most things, but I'm having a hard time dealing with this. Do you believe in psychic powers? If so, do you think these telepsychics are for real or just bamboozling pros?
Wildcard is awesome.
I think they fall in the same catagory as tv preachers,although you can check on the psychics better
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
(12-13-2011, 10:07 PM)Mark Wrote: Do you believe in psychic powers?

no.
(12-13-2011, 10:46 PM)bob5695 Wrote: no.

Eloquent in it's brevity. Big Grin

Wildcard is awesome.
and, if i'm allowed to add, brief in its eloquence.
(12-14-2011, 12:15 AM)bob5695 Wrote: and, if i'm allowed to add, extremely brief in its eloquence.

/fixt
Wildcard is awesome.
I do believe in psychic abilities. More so than the telling of the future or love life advice shit though. I fully believe there are people who can read auras, 'know' things about others, communicate on other realms, dream hop, all sorts of stuff. In fact, I believe every human has this ability, many simply ignore it. I believe it is possible to heal with light and intent as well.

Telephone, internet psychics? Total bullshit.
Have you read The Celestine Prophecies ??
My Torrents Are HERE And HERE Big GrinYay
No. I remember seeing it everywhere like 15 years ago, but never picked it up. Is it worth the read?
Yep! It's very good. If your beliefs are in what you listed in your post, you'll enjoy it.
My Torrents Are HERE And HERE Big GrinYay