Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Django Unchained & Lincoln & Les Miserables
Good news!

I've been checking for these movies every day for the past couple of weeks and they all have finally been posted.

To find Lincoln, I had to use the search "Lincoln * 2012" because there are so many movies named "Lincoln" or "Lincoln Vampire Hunter" from 2012.

Also, "Les Miserables" just appeared about 30 minutes ago. Talk about fresh!

I hope all of you who have been looking for one or more of these films will enjoy them.
i think that 'lincoln vampire hunter' was better than 'lincoln.' fuck history... the civil war was against vampires.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
i'm feeling depressed already
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
Shit! I found Django when I originally posted this thread.

But now I can't find it anywhere.

And I saw the trailer and it looks like a movie I would really enjoy.

Sad
(12-29-2012, 02:14 PM)AliShibaz Wrote: Shit! I found Django when I originally posted this thread.

But now I can't find it anywhere.

there are a few of the original 1966 versions available on tpb... if what you saw was the 2012 release, it was a fake and was deleted.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
I see. Thanks for the info Spork. How disappointing.
@AliShibaz - if you're still looking for a good quality copy of Django Unchained, try this one that I dl last night:

[tpb]https://tpb.ipredator.se/torrent/7991534/Django_Unchained[2012]DVD_Screener-ETRG[/tpb]

It's spot on. Smile
"everyone wants to win but no one wants to drink a bucket of sj's piss" - bob5695
Thanks Spud

Smile
i just watched Jango and although i liked it i thought it took a serious nosedive towards the end
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
Les Miserables dvdscr Yay

[tpb]https://tpb.ipredator.se/torrent/8006328/Les_Miserables_2013_DVDScr_[EDAW2013_ahashare][/tpb]
I don't sugarcoat anything.....do i look like willy fucking wonka to you