Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discussion: US Midterm Election November 6th, Register to Vote Now!
Lightbulb 
My fellow ranters,

If any of you are in the US I encourage you to register to vote ASAP. 

The current midterm elections are the first chance average Americans have had to check the president.

If you dislike what he's doing you need to actually show up and vote November 6th.  

WWW.USA.GOV
Register to Vote and Check or Change...
Learn if you're eligible to vote, how to register, check, or update...
Thanks for the reminder! I was a registered Independent turned Democrat, BUT My last vote I was living in Waterbury. I haven't told Bristol I moved back home. I'll go to city hall to correct this tomorrow.
(10-16-2018, 09:28 PM)LZA Wrote: Thanks for the reminder! I was a registered Independent turned Democrat, BUT My last vote I was living in Waterbury. I haven't told Bristol I moved back home. I'll go to city hall to correct this tomorrow.

Bring a friend or two with you to register.
(10-17-2018, 04:35 AM)politux Wrote: Bring a friend or two with you to register.

Come on, now. Don't ask too much of the guy.

What is he supposed to make a friend and then bring them? LMAO
(10-17-2018, 06:47 AM)Wildcard Wrote:
(10-17-2018, 04:35 AM)politux Wrote: Bring a friend or two with you to register.

Come on, now. Don't ask too much of the guy.

What is he supposed to make a friend and then bring them? LMAO

Don't be so damned critical. I have a few bucks I can throw to the local tranny to pretend we are BFF's.

I be havin frendz
(10-17-2018, 06:47 AM)Wildcard Wrote: Come on, now. Don't ask too much of the guy.

#rekt #burn
(10-17-2018, 09:40 AM)LZA Wrote: I be havin aidz
(10-17-2018, 01:38 PM)politux Wrote: #rekt #burn

This is a thread about registering to vote, not a status thread on your pee-pee after forgetting the lube on your plastic companion.

PS: all set. took 15 min. I'm glad I checked since I was still in Waterbury (ghetto). I swore I changed it back as soon as I moved back, but F-it... Should be all set now. In all seriousness... Thanks for the reminder.
(10-17-2018, 02:05 PM)LZA Wrote: Thanks for the reminder.

No worries, glad you got it sorted out.
EVERYONE VOTE