• Portal
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Discussion: DEEP STATE TO REMOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP AND APPOINT HILLARY CLINTON AS PRESIDENT
    There have been lot of information about Robert Mueller and ex-Trump attorney, Michael Cohen. According to very reliable sources, Michael Cohen has conspired with Mueller in taking down President Trump. Cohen has been spreading the information around and have been spreading information that they are lying to get Trump out of the White House. Cohen further claIimed that he and Robert Mueller reached an agreement where he won't have to go to prison until he has spread all information to all Democratic and Liberal medias. Mueller and otherssuggested that Cohen spread as many rumors about Trump as possible to prepare the people for whats to come. The key is getting enough Americans to believe that President Trump committed all of the acts he's accused of. Once there are great numbers at the polls supporting impeachment, and  those planted within the communities see that most within their neighborhoods are against Trump, Mueller will present his findings.

Important Note: I was threatened not to post this by Democratic Parties with powerful government connections! The threat was that if I posted this information, I will first suffer character assassinations; then people close by me will be manipulated into turning against me; then my family would be targeted; and we will all be erased and no memory of us shall have ever existed! This was the threat! 

The deep state is planning to remove both President Trump and VP Mike Pence from office so that they can install Nancy Pelosi as President as part of a coup that will eventually see Hillary Clinton return as President. . The deep state seeks to fabricate some misdeed by the Trump campaign that is sold as Russian collusion. That way they can remove both Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence, paving the way for Nancy Pelosi to become president. Pelosi will then appoint Hillary Clinton to the vacant Vice Presidency after which Pelosi would resign as president allowing Hillary to take the White House which alluded her grasp in 2016. rump and Pelosi are currently locked in a stand off over the government shut down. Yesterday, Trump pulled a power move by blocking Pelosi’s trip to Brussels and Afghanistan by halting her use of military aircraft. This followed Pelosi’s demand that Trump postpone his State of the Union address, scheduled for January 29,  or simply put it in writing. 

In Conclusion: There are many people who think that this is pure evil. And a group of them stay at the 40 Winks Inn Motel, located at: 1137 W. Main Street, in Annville, Pennsylvania. Deep State and many Democratic and Liberal influences have used some sort of skynet technology that harnesses all cell phone and other frequencies within the areas. Many email accounts and Social Media accounts have been compromised by this move, and countless accounts have been shutdown with Deep Stater and others manipulating the Moderators. With some accounts perpetraitors  joined websites for the sole purpose of flagging the target's threads. This is the new Democratic and Liberal movement which has been going on since September 11, 2001. It is also a known Communist tactic! They know that by working behind the scenes they won't ever get caught and plan to carry out this sort of mission all across the U.S. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez being placed in charge of Banks and all Monwey in the U.S. is the beginning to something very sinister! However, these forces have praised hotel and motel owners all across America for being willing to take down the American people, crowd by crowd. Will you be next on their hit list? 

1/18/2019
    I knew your articles sounded too much in the bat shit conspiracy theory realm like Alex Jones...

Do you get all your ideas for articles from Info Wars???

https://www.infowars.com/roger-stone-warns-of-deep-state-coup-to-install-pelosi-then-hillary-as-president/
    No he would have to be able to read first.
    (01-18-2019, 08:33 PM)LZA Wrote:  I knew your articles sounded too much in the bat shit conspiracy theory realm like Alex Jones...

Do you get all your ideas for articles from Info Wars???

Maybe his tin foil hat is too small...
    (01-19-2019, 05:04 AM)kittensaremean Wrote:  Maybe his tin foil hat is too small...

LMAO

Welcome to the RC family. You will fit right in here, @kittensaremean! Big Grin
    what can I say,changing a lunatic for a psychopath

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[

Possibly Related Threads...
    Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
    Last Post by srijantje
    01-20-2019, 10:33 PM
    Last Post by srijantje
    12-30-2012, 08:23 AM