Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Disappointed about Big Brother
Ever since I downloaded my first TV show from TPB, I found that all the TV shows I like were usually posted there about 30 minutes after they were broadcast.

That was great. I don't know of hardly any group of people who are more adept than the members of TPB.

Well, ever since this current season begain in the Big Brother show, I found that for some reason, it took many hours (maybe about 12 hours) for the shows to be posted now.

I feel somewhat confused about complaining about this because, first of all, who am I to complain? I am extremely happy and grateful that so many people have been so dedicated and have posted so many TV shows so quickly after they were broadcast.

So, I'm not at all sure how to phrase this or what to ask for. But I wonder if anyone who might read this might be able to help and let someone know or even take matters into their own hands and upload these shows themselves.

Personally, I don't pay for any TV at all and so I feel like that really disqualifies me from complaining. But, if anyone here can think of a way to help this situation, I sure would love if they could do that.

After all, this season of Big Brother has been the best in a long long time. They started this show 15 years ago and they finally got a great cast this year.

Thank you all for lending me your ears.
I watch this too. My favorite season was when Lane, Brittney, Enzo and jeff and jordan were on there. Is 12 hours really that long to wait before u can download it? Just curious why that's bad?
RC IS THE SICKNESS THAT MAKES MY MIND GO ROUND-BUNNY
Well, I belong to this one message board where people go nuts for Big Brother and on the night of a Live Eviction, they are all posting away like crazy and having a wonderful time talking about the show for hours.

But I am just left out and don't know what they are talking about and can't contribute anything cuz I didn't see the show and if I watch the live channel, I only see about 90% of it and spoil it for downloading it and watching it later.

But fortunately, I recently discovered that if you Google "cbs live east coast feeds", you can find some sites that broadcast CBS live and so you can watch programs - even if you don't have access to a CBS TV station.

Here are some good sites for that:

This is probably the best one: http://www.stream2watch.me/live-tv/cbs-live-stream

Video Brother is only available part of the time: http://videobrother.bravesites.com/

Here is the message board I spoke about: http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/forums/74/...VzWHlez5SI

Hope that might be of help to you.

P.S. The only downside of these live feed sites is that you can't skip the commercials. Also, every minute or so, they stop to re-buffer and you lose a few seconds of the broadcast. It's a small annoyance. But I'd still prefer if the episodes were uploaded shortly after they were broadcast like before.
Cool. Thank you for the awesome info. Smile
You most welcome. Smile

FYI, tonight, the Video Brother site was actually solid while the other one kept fading in and out. So I guess you have to try them both every time you want to watch an episode live.
Have u seen tonights episode? It was a double eviction!!!
(08-08-2013, 11:55 PM)Bunny Wrote: Have u seen tonights episode? It was a double eviction!!!

Oh yes. It was a lot of fun. Did you see all the excitement on that "Survivor Sucks" site I told you about? People were just going crazy.

They were real happy to see Judd go cuz it was a total shock to him.

I didn't like him cuz he played the game with no backbone. He was never willing to stand up and tell people he wanted to nominate any of the bullies. So, I thought he deserved to get a surprise boot like that. He was on the verge of tears. But he deserved it.

But to get the full appreciation, it was good to see the interview they did with his family and friends back in his teeny weeny lil hometown in Mississippi. It was a few epis ago. If you want to watch it, just post a question in the "Questions" thread on that board and ask what episode that was from. It only will take you about 5 or 10 minutes to watch it.

The people in his hometown all seem to think he is a Superman. That only added to the comedy of seeing him get totally blindsided.

It was a great episode.
(08-08-2013, 06:15 PM)AliShibaz Wrote: Ever since I downloaded my first TV show from TPB, I found that all the TV shows I like were usually posted there about 30 minutes after they were broadcast.

That was great. I don't know of hardly any group of people who are more adept than the members of TPB.

Well, ever since this current season begain in the Big Brother show, I found that for some reason, it took many hours (maybe about 12 hours) for the shows to be posted now.

I feel somewhat confused about complaining about this because, first of all, who am I to complain? I am extremely happy and grateful that so many people have been so dedicated and have posted so many TV shows so quickly after they were broadcast.

So, I'm not at all sure how to phrase this or what to ask for. But I wonder if anyone who might read this might be able to help and let someone know or even take matters into their own hands and upload these shows themselves.

Personally, I don't pay for any TV at all and so I feel like that really disqualifies me from complaining. But, if anyone here can think of a way to help this situation, I sure would love if they could do that.

After all, this season of Big Brother has been the best in a long long time. They started this show 15 years ago and they finally got a great cast this year.

Thank you all for lending me your ears.

threads usually work better with 'one' topic...

i'm not sure when the new season started and i'm too lazy to look, but a little while back, tpb did have some issues with the torrents being displayed, not sure if that had something to do with it or if it still going on.

other than that, it really depends on what resolution you are looking for. usually, a high def. version will post before a standard def... but it really depends on the uploader.

as for the actual show, although amanda zuckerman is smoking hot... she's not hot enough to compel me to actually watch the show.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
(08-09-2013, 06:37 AM)sporkium Wrote: as for the actual show, although amanda zuckerman is smoking hot... she's not hot enough to compel me to actually watch the show.

Wow! You might not like hearing this, but it turns out that Amanda is a very crazy bitch and very dirty too. I don't mean "dirty" in a sexual way either. I mean she never cleans anything. She never washes any dishes. She never washes her hands after going to the bathroom. She fucks this one guy most every night and they soil the sheets in other peoples' beds.

She got into this showmance with the most unlikely guy on the show (McCrae the pizza delivery boy) and he is just as dirty as she is. Both of them smell real bad. I guess it's cuz they live at home and Mommy does all their laundry and keeps them clean and they don't know how to do any of that on their own.

But the worst thing about her is that she is crazy paranoid and gets into these awful, ugly fights with some of the other women. The most ugly fights ever in 15 years on the show.

She has put on about 20 pounds since this season started and now she has this real "belly" and she don't look very hot anymore. Kaitlin was the best looking girl on the show and the other girls voted her out real quick.

If you watch the last few episodes (maybe especially Episodes 16 & 17), you won't believe what kind of a monster Amanda has become.
I didn't want to start a new thread to discuss Big Brother.

But I was glad to see Jesse go. She never had any game.

She just plait a "wait and see" game.

Well, she waited and then she saw herself get evicted.