• Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dear Apple
    June 8 , 2015

Dear Apple,

Please stop trying to sell me shit and do what you're supposed to. And while I'm writing, this goes for you too Microsoft, Intuit, and any number of other soft/hardware manufacturers ... and I use the term manufacturer loosely, since we all know some poor third-worlder is actually doing all your work for you.

And, by the way, go to HELL!

Sincerely,
    Chad
    agree

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    Agree as well, but fat fuckin chance!!!!
    I'll generally agree any time reducing advertising is suggested. It doesn't really bother me that much, but when there is no way around it, it is like a mild 'fuck you' to the end-user. I mean, fuck, I am a paying customer. Its hard to pirate an iPhone.
    Agree with WC and OP... Any and all companies pull this stupid shit... It would be nice to just buy something and be left alone...

But devil's advocate says: Tell them this so they become repeat customers and we can self sustain...
    (This post was last modified: 06-12-2015, 10:15 PM by LZA.)
    (06-08-2015, 09:12 AM)chad3006 Wrote:  June 8 , 2015

Dear Apple,

Please stop trying to sell me shit and do what you're supposed to. And while I'm writing, this goes for you too Microsoft, Intuit, and any number of other soft/hardware manufacturers ... and I use the term manufacturer loosely, since we all know some poor third-worlder is actually doing all your work for you.

And, by the way, go to HELL!

Sincerely,
    Chad

So what are they "supposed" to do? Do they have a binding contract where they're "supposed" to do whatever you think is right?
    Diabetic has a point here, you need to think purposes, driven by one singular idea- make profit. Their dream is monopoly, and they are not afraid to almost indoctrinate with advertisement. It's essentially brainwashing. They can control legislation through lobbying, they control the way people think through the media, they could technically control anything, given enough time.

"Did you really think I was the demon? The Demon of Empire City?"
    sounds like op has a problem with being easily manipulated rather than actual products.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    Heh, I have a problem as well. It's called lack of $$$$$$

Possibly Related Threads...
    Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
      Tech Discussion The Future of Apple
    Last Post by LZA
    07-06-2013, 06:22 PM
    Last Post by News Puppet
    08-01-2012, 01:28 PM