Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Damn it
Damn I think I should self harm myself or commit suicide
I think I'll have a sandwich...
sometimes it's best to do things yourself.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
(08-30-2018, 12:18 PM)PsychoticRanter1984 Wrote: Damn I think I should self harm myself or commit suicide

why not both Rolleyes
@PsychoticRanter1984 you need advise I believe
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
(08-30-2018, 12:18 PM)PsychoticRanter1984 Wrote: Damn I think I should self harm myself or commit suicide

Is this for real? I played that crybaby bitch game but I was off my ass addicted to whatever. Posts like this make me appreciate remembering how silly I was for thinking I would allow anyone or anything to affect me and let me take the bitch way out.

Since this in is the relationship forum I'm assuming it's over a significant other? I'm telling you with all honesty that what they did "to" you, was really the effect of life in general. The only thing you can do is STFU and not allow others to make you look like this. You don't control what happens, just how you handle it. I was a former whiny, attention seeking, give up type of bitch too... Now I'm just a bitch.

I'm taking this at face value. If you weren't serious, then oh well. Trolled again and not much has changed since I was last here.

I thank every day I was too drunk/stupid to actually have succeeded with my antics. If you're serious or not, not a good look. just sayin...