Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Damn Early
for me it's the same ,although a little later,depending on the season,summer between 5 and 6,winter between 6 and 7
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
My body clock has started to wake me between 4.15 and 5.15 AM

I kind of like being about at that time now get loads done before the world wakes, especially walking the dogs over the fields with the place to myself. Bliss
In the last year I have (thankfully) been able to get up a little later than before. Now I get to sleep till 6am :p
Wildcard is awesome.
Ive stated before i have trouble with insomnia. some nights i dont fall asleep til 2 or 3am so i dont usually get up until around 8:30am or 9am.

as far as an alarm clock i can go to sleep at any time and wake myself up by a certain time. i never set am alarm. and IVE always been able to do that.

Im not very talkative when i wake up and can't stand a chatty person that's all perky and loud. until i have washed my face. brushed my teeth and had a coke zero.
RC IS THE SICKNESS THAT MAKES MY MIND GO ROUND-BUNNY
(11-10-2012, 04:17 AM)Spudgun17 Wrote: If i got up later, say 9am, i wouldn't even get asked why i chose to get up at that particular time.

Where I live you would. People talk shit about others for sleeping pass sunrise just because the say you're 'wasting daylight' or just lazy.

I feel the same way you do about wanting to be left the fuck alone to get up however early or late I want to. Most of the time I don't get up when I want to and you do so I am jealous XD
Wildcard is awesome.
Well it's 4.30 AM here and TV has zip on it so I am typing away on here, the world will start to wake soon, the curtains are open so I will see another day start and that cant be bad Smile