Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Crappy jobs and insane bosses.
We've all had to take a crappy, mind-numbing job at some point, or end up working for the boss from Hell, for whatever reason, usually short-term until something better presents itself. They're the kind of jobs you never forget, and yet somehow they add to your character, providing you survive the experience/ordeal.

One of the worst for me was working in a health club for a cocaine-addicted bat-shit crazy boss. The job itself, and the pay were great, but she made the job unbearable for the staff. I'd be training a client and she'd appear out of nowhere, inches away from my face and ask "Did you just mention my name?" (yes if your name is quadriceps you paranoid bitch). She had frequent psychotic episodes and was convinced the staff were conspiring against her, and her permanent psycho derek expression was made even more pronounced when she had plastic surgery on her eyes... no words can describe how frightening she looked. In the end, the staff did conspire against her and we walked out together in solidarity, never to return.

Another time, I had a crappy agency job putting cabbages into boxes from a conveyor belt. I noticed the girls were disappearing off the shift, and when the shift manager asked me if I wanted to work on a 'special shift just for women', I erupted, threw a cabbage at his head and stormed out. I lasted a grand total of under 25 minutes.

Tell us about the crappy jobs you've had to endure to earn a living. Yay
"everyone wants to win but no one wants to drink a bucket of sj's piss" - bob5695

Messages In This Thread
Crappy jobs and insane bosses. - by Spud17 - 01-18-2014, 08:53 AM
RE: Crappy jobs and insane bosses. - by Wildcard - 01-18-2014, 09:45 AM
RE: Crappy jobs and insane bosses. - by srijantje - 01-18-2014, 10:58 AM
RE: Crappy jobs and insane bosses. - by velvetfog - 01-18-2014, 11:20 AM
RE: Crappy jobs and insane bosses. - by LZA - 01-19-2014, 01:51 AM
RE: Crappy jobs and insane bosses. - by Wildcard - 11-15-2017, 05:59 PM
RE: Crappy jobs and insane bosses. - by srijantje - 11-16-2017, 04:28 AM