Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Convicted Nazi Camp Guard John Demjanjuk Dies
[Image: c62d9109.jpg]

John Demjanjuk, the retired U.S. autoworker convicted of being a guard at in an infamous Nazi death camp, died Saturday at the age of 91. Demjanjuk died a free man in a nursing home in southern Germany, where he had been released pending his appeal.

Source
Wildcard is awesome.
no funnies about this one... fucking hate nazis.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
so do i,but there's a lot of them around and i include people who order others to shoot rockets into populated areas killing women and children every day,war criminals,all of them
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
Don't be silly sj, you can't be a war criminal if you're on the side of Good and Right. If you commit crimes while wearing the proper uniform, you're just "under stress" or "suffering mental fatigue".
No fucking censorship. Ever.
doctor: you are going to die.
nazi: auschwitz
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
(03-18-2012, 03:15 PM)Leanne Wrote: Don't be silly sj, you can't be a war criminal if you're on the side of Good and Right. If you commit crimes while wearing the proper uniform, you're just "under stress" or "suffering mental fatigue".
ofcourse,you're right,must have had a weak moment
[written from quantanamo]

of small minds[
I have a poem about that... won't post it here though, there's too much of that already :p Might stick it up at the Pig one day.
No fucking censorship. Ever.
oh come on... yall did nazi that one coming?
i didzi da comin,but didnazida leanne poem threat
of small minds[
My granddad died in a concentration camp.

He fell out of the guard tower.
Blog of satire - http://michaelcargill.wordpress.com/

You will find my books on Amazon and Pirate Bay. Search for 'Michael Cargill'.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  anakata wrongly convicted by politically charged monkeys AliShibaz 1 1,244 01-12-2015, 10:55 PM
Last Post: AliShibaz