Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Connecting to Suprbay
For the past few days, I have had problems connecting to Suprbay. Sometimes it will work normally, sometimes it takes a long time to connect and to browse the site. Most of the time it will not connect at all. It will appear to be loading, the busy icon spins for awhile then stops, but all I see is a blank white screen. It is the same using either IE or Firefox.

I tried a few of those 'Is the website down?' sites and some say it is just me and some say it is down for everyone.

Every other website I have tried seems to work fine. Is anyone else having this problem? If not, does anyone know why it might not be working for me?
same here.

i wouldn't worry. it has happened many times in the last few years.
I had that a few times this morning, but it seems to have fixed itself for now.
[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
It is working for me now, too. I have had problems before, but not for three days straight. Oh well, as long as it seems OK now. Thanks for the info.
I've had difficulty connecting to SB for about a week, with the same problem as SkinnyP - the slow loading and white screen. I tried sb earlier and got on no problem, so I'm hoping it will stay like that.
"everyone wants to win but no one wants to drink a bucket of sj's piss" - bob5695
i'm also noticing that there is an issue with the password and being logged in automatically.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
(04-18-2013, 11:55 PM)sporkium Wrote: i'm also noticing that there is an issue with the password and being logged in automatically.

I never had that problem. I couldn't connect at all most of the time, but when I did I was logged in. Maybe that was the problem though. It was trying to log me in automatically and couldn't? I never tried logging out and then connecting, so I don't know if that would have worked.
if it won't automatically log you in and the site is accessible, it will just allow you to access the site as a guest.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
As a "ahem....clears throat" staff member of suprbay Big Grin i cant tell you anything cause i dont know nuffin' ....if the big kahunas know about it you can be sure they are trying to get it fixed XD

zeberzee...staff member Big Grin
I don't sugarcoat anything.....do i look like willy fucking wonka to you
^what he said

If I knew more than you guys about it I wouldn't admit it :p

Long live SuprBay! Spinning