Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Company Functions
Generally speaking I have to work a steady job. Music pays fairly good, but it just instead steady enough at my skill level to let me stay at home in between shows. So I try to find jobs that can fill the economic void while not requiring a lot from me Big Grin

It's the holidays and there are all these Xmas meetings and dinners, but I just don't understand why I would want to go and hang out with the people that I work with day in and day out. No offense to anyone that I work with, but I see enough of them. During the holidays or really at any time of the year, I am forced to be around these people. Some of them are cool and some aren't, but that's how it goes- at work. My free time will not be spent talking about labor percentages even if you buy me dinner.
Wildcard is awesome.
well there's free booze,nice chicks,ya know yourself lol
yeah,as soon as you enter gulp down a bottle of tequila and go for the chicks
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
We can't even drink at our party. They told me they would buy me dinner up to $25 if I'd come and I said, 'Thanks, but no thanks.'

All my co-workers were like, 'I'm not passing up a free meal!' But I just can't sit around sober with those assholes for two and a half hours. No way.
Wildcard is awesome.
yeah,i guess you couldn't make a statement and put your ipod on
of small minds[
Hysterical

Nice tie in to Jack's old thread . . . where the Hell has he been. He made two posts and fled the scene :p
Wildcard is awesome.
LMAO

too vulgar here for him and no,shall we say kindred souls
of small minds[
Okay, it took me a minute on that one. Big Grin I invited Scrufuss . . .
Wildcard is awesome.
thats .... then

Butch the bounty hunter
of small minds[
for some reason people feel they are empty on the inside... very lonely on the inside... as a result, some figure that they can fill that emptiness by developing self importance by building communities, clubs, clicks, crews, gangs... others feel they can at least make themselves feel better by making other people feel bad by developing positions of authority such as law enforcement organizations and political parties.

...yes, we all know they are a bunch of twats however; by some freak chance of nature, years of hasty-gotta-fill-the-emptiness-inside breeding have enabled their selective acknowledgment genes to merge with their self preservation genes. the result are people using phrases like: 'sounds like someone's got a case of the mondays.'

if it were a simple case of ignoring these evolutionary misfits, the rest of civilization could just move on... however, due to their vast inner weasleism -- a genetic adaptation which enables them to ignore any and all indication that they are a bunch of twats -- they constantly need to seek out ways to make themselves feel content which is why they usually work in positions such as human resources, office managers, or exotic dancers and partake in hoity toity personal pastimes that allows them to refer to themselves as cigar aficionados, wine connoisseurs, art snobs, black-belted-ninjas or the ever so respectable six-sigma-dark-lord-sith-master.

god damn retards.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.