Current time: 07-27-2017, 03:47 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class 8 drop out becomes engg college prof, but ...
03-10-2015, 12:37 AM
Class 8 drop out becomes engg college prof, but ...
Class 8 dropout becomes engg college professor, lands in jail

Quote:Reddy, then called Choudary, worked in a photocopier shop in Guntur after he failed in his Class 8. "He said the failure didn't stop him from educating himself," said an investigating officer. "He wanted to be respected as an educated person. A lot of students would leave their textbooks to be photocopied. Chouhary would make an extra copy of the book and read it at leisure time."

He realized he could amass knowledge, but not an academic qualification. "That's when he decided to forge a certificate," said the police officer. First it was an Industrial Training Institute diploma, with which he got a job in a private company. Then he forged an MSc certificate and moved on to a better job. With his stature, his ambition grew.

Full Story

Guilty / Not Guilty ? Confused

Progress might have been all right once, but it has gone on too long -- Ogden Nash
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2015, 04:28 AM
RE: Class 8 drop out becomes engg college prof, but ...
guilty.

he can be the smartest ape on the planet, but without the certifications... meh.

surely, he could have found a way to cheat on the tests like everyone else does instead of just forging the proper documents.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
03-12-2015, 11:16 AM
RE: Class 8 drop out becomes engg college prof, but ...
True. While what he has done sounds admirable, it is surely not the right way to go about it.

I do hope though his story is an inspiration and wake up call to students and teachers in engg colleges.
Money plays a very huge part, in this business that is college education.

Lets see how the case unfolds. My guess is they'll send him back to the photo-copier shop :-)

Progress might have been all right once, but it has gone on too long -- Ogden Nash

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)