• Portal
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Christian rant
    As a minister, if I claimed that I praise god by sitting in my chair and drinking beer while on the computer, would that mean that I could deduct beer, computer stuff, and a new chair from my taxes?

[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
    No, it would probably just mean that you would get a chance to do some 'prison outreach'.

On topic: I don't have a problem with Christians-- most of my friends are. The only problem I have is when people judge me openly and then I feel free to openly judge them right back. Generally I make fun of their teeth.
    That's why I don't make fun of anybody now...When I was working I had a decent dental plan, I never took care of my teeth even when I was younger... I guess I wasn't taught good oral care...My teeth were beautiful, but dirty. when I'd finally go to the dentist, he'd say oh ya those are savers. Plus, back then , even though I was clueless but women were hittin on me left and right. NOW?? They are jacked. YA...WAY too much said... But hey, I got an apt next week!
    (This post was last modified: 01-24-2014, 05:27 PM by LZA.)
    (01-24-2014, 03:23 PM)Wildcard Wrote:  No, it would probably just mean that you would get a chance to do some 'prison outreach'.

The competition for doing that might be considerable.
    There are a lot of pedophile defrocked clergymen in the prisons.

(01-24-2014, 03:23 PM)Wildcard Wrote:  On topic: I don't have a problem with Christians--

I do. Back in the days when I was a home renovation contractor, it was only the devout Christians who tried to stiff me out of my final payment.

I don't have a problem with God.
    It is just the assholes in his fan clubs here on Earth that I can't stand.

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
    - Robert A. Heinlein
    Well fuck, another religion thread from me. Because why not?
    Since the beginning of humanity, people have been trying to force their opinions on others, and that also caused the thing I'm talking about right now, religion wars.

How does one start one? Well, by mentioning anything what is related to God (Bonus points for doing it on YouTube). ''God isn't real'' is a good example. On the other extreme, we have the ''ALL PEOPLE WHO DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD ARE GOING TO HELL''. And there you go. The argument started. No, I'm not exaggerating. Starting an argument on the Interwebz is as easy as pressing an OFF and ON switch. Especially if it's about religion.

Why they are annoying: First, once it started, it will spread like a plague. Like, literally, the thread/comment section/chat room etc. is doomed... Well, until the mod appears and banhammers all the bastards. Second, most of the time, all sides are retarded, and go to the ultimate extremes just to win the damn argument. For example, taking verses out of the Bible and using them as arguments.

As for the sides, there are three of them:
    1) Atheists: Arrogant, stubborn assholes. If you even try to point out any kind of flaw with their logic, they will go apeshit. Think of them as butthurt generators.

2) Religious people: Idiotic, uncultured dipshits. In my entire life I have never seen bigger morons. I even heard a dude what thought the Earth is in the center of the solar system and everything else spins around it. I understand that you have great faith in God and all that, but that doesn't excuse you from being a retard. God isn't an asshole, but some people just don't get what those 1000 pages from the Bible are trying to say. No, smoking marijuana is not a sin, neither is being gay, neither is taking drugs. Now, before I get assaulted by pretty much every single person on Earth, let me explain. Drugs don't affect other people. They only affect you. I mean yeah, they affect your family and your friends and all that, but that isn't the point. If you are addicted to drugs, you don't go to hell (Of course, the behavior what you can have when influenced by them is another story). You only go to jail or rehab (For anyone out there who is a fucktard, no I don't approve of drug use, so calm yo teats). Well, that went off-track pretty quickly. Anyways, in summary, they are retards what don't even know what they're talking about.

3) The Peacemakers: In every argument, there's this guy who tries calming down everyone, but fails miserably. It's kinda like being in the middle of D-Day and trying to establish peace between the Axis and the Allies. People are too busy dodging bullets to pay attention to your wonderful speech. Also, chances are you are gonna get shot. A lot. Perhaps even by your own side, just because you're an idiot.

So, whenever you see an religion argument... Run!

HNNNNNNNNNNG
    [Image: vYIOcZFDNp.png]

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
    - Robert A. Heinlein

Possibly Related Threads...
    Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
    Last Post by Hdidhd
    07-07-2014, 02:32 PM
    Last Post by Caylus
    06-28-2012, 02:44 AM