Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Chitral,North Pakistan
The Kailash people threatened

Quote:ISLAMABAD: The Pakistani Taliban have announced an “armed struggle” against an indigenous tribe and Ismaili Muslims in the picturesque northern Chitral Valley, calling on Sunnis to support their cause in a video.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1086564/pakista...in-chitral
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
ugh... just send in the drones already.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
The Taliban hates the Ismaili.
The ultra conservative Saudi Arabian Sunni Muslims also hate the Ismaili.

The Ismaili are a modern, forward looking Shiite sect totaling around 15 million spread throughout the world, representing less than 2% of all Muslims.
The gave up the idea of veiling their women around a century ago. You'll never see an Ismaili woman wearing as much as a hijab.
Ismaili families are focused on education, and usually send both their sons and daughters to university.
They also pay a portion of their income, as a voluntary tax, to the Aga Khan Foundation, which uses the money to build schools and hospitals in poor Muslim countries.

It is no wonder that the Taliban wants to kill people like that.

Here in Calgary, where I live, our city's mayor, Naheed Nenshi, is an Ismaili.
We elected and re-elected him because he was the best qualified candidate for the job.
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
- Robert A. Heinlein
it's well known that the shia are the more intellectual and educated people in the muslim world[with on top ismailis],sunni's are more fundamental,wahabis the worst,they happen to be also our best friends[saudis a.o.]
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
(02-13-2014, 11:10 PM)velvetfog Wrote: The Taliban hates the Ismaili.
The ultra conservative Saudi Arabian Sunni Muslims also hate the Ismaili.
Ismaili families are focused on education, and usually send both their sons and daughters to university.
They also pay a portion of their income, as a voluntary tax, to the Aga Khan Foundation, which uses the money to build schools and hospitals in poor Muslim countries.

It is no wonder that the Taliban wants to kill people like that.

Here in Calgary, where I live, our city's mayor, Naheed Nenshi, is an Ismaili.
We elected and re-elected him because he was the best qualified candidate for the job.

Sounds like good people. The Taliban are like the TX oil mafia whereas they are a bunch of old dog, old tricks group of people who just want self preservsation...Kinda like the churches too if you think.

I don't care if a person is gay, straight, whatever the fuck. the "best person for the job should get it"* I don't know why more people just can't see it.

* When I say best person for the job, that MEANS NO NIGGERS!!!!!!! HAHAHHHAHAHHAHH

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  North Korea Racist Obama Rant Wildcard 5 2,159 05-21-2014, 03:23 AM
Last Post: kim jong-un
  Unicorns' Existence Proven, Says North Korea Spud17 1 1,158 12-03-2012, 07:16 PM
Last Post: lightbulb
  North Africa srijantje 1 1,084 11-10-2012, 12:05 AM
Last Post: Mark