Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Children get even with their abusive mother
Most people have fond memories of their mother. For most, she was a loving supportive woman.

I don't know about you but, sad to say, my mother was a real nasty bitch and I grew to hate her the more time I spent with her. I know that is unfortunate and I won't bother to tell you all the reasons.

But I got a laugh from the following news story and thought some of you might enjoy it as well.

http://www.mynews4.com/news/story/Marian...B7klw.cspx

Here is one paragraph from the obituary that some woman's children wrote about her. If you are interested, you can read the rest of the story at the above link:

On behalf of her children whom she so abrasively exposed to her evil and violent life, we celebrate her passing from this earth and hope she lives in the after-life reliving each gesture of violence, cruelty, and shame that she delivered on her children. Her surviving children will now live the rest of their lives with the peace of knowing their nightmare finally has some form of closure.
It is a very well written obituary.
The person who wrote it obviously crafted the text with care and forethought.
Sadly, not everyone is blessed with good parents.
Some people are simply evil, and many are unstable and untrustworthy.
They are people who can't care properly for themselves, and who should never have become parents.

My sister and I have been fortunate, in that we have a very good mother who has always done her very best for her children.
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
- Robert A. Heinlein
(09-13-2013, 02:11 PM)velvetfog Wrote: It is a very well written obituary.

YA, you can feel the pain of what they went through as you read it.
I thought it lacked the real hardness of a constipated emotion. the lady "sounds" terrible; yet I really don't care that she was a terrible person. child abuse is a terrible, unforgivable act. by the time I read the last sentence, I didn't care anymore. the previous posts promised me heartache; all I have now is apathy
Fistfull of xanax
Some people only have a limited vocabulary. They brought their "box" of words and used the harshest they could find...That's what I saw. I know because sometimes words run out for me....I know there are better words used to describe the emotions going on but I can't find them. It's stifling...But the utter raw emotions are there on the page.
to me: it sounded like a bitchy teenager wrote it.
Fistfull of xanax

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ex-Cop Shoots & Kills Five Kittens in Front of Children AliShibaz 4 1,943 06-13-2013, 06:42 PM
Last Post: velvetfog