• Portal
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Chelsea Clinton is still being called, "NBC’s Pretend Journalist"
    I found this story on "Daily-Download.com" and thought several of you might get a kick out of it.

http://daily-download.com/chelsea-clinto...ournalist/

Chelsea Clinton, Still NBC’s Pretend Journalist

Apparently, NBC is so desperate for better ratings, they figure if they call Chelsea a "journalist" and put her on the air, it may improve their ratings.

But, at least one real journalist does not agree.

David Zurawik posted the above story on Dec. 28, 2012 and he said:

"I watched her again last week in a softer-than-soft piece on a weight loss program started by Pastor Rick Warren at his Saddleback Church, and I can say with absolute certainty that she has not improved one lick in the last year."

But I have an idea that might really improve her ratings and also improve her relationship with dear old Daddy.

If she was to take off all her clothes before going on air and read the news while nekkid, I'm guessing the ratings would definitely improve - even if it's just for the novelty factor. After all, there are lots of Naked News programs in operation around the world now. Plus ... dear old daddy would definitely be oh so proud. Don't 'cha think?

Wouldn't it leave him with some fond memories of the lovely Monicker? Of course, that is assuming that Hurricane Hilary would allow him to watch it.
    (This post was last modified: 12-28-2012, 09:04 PM by AliShibaz.)
    she is kind of hot in a drunken-goofy-arkansas, last-call-last-ditch effort to get laid on a tuesday night kinda way.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    (12-28-2012, 09:03 PM)sporkium Wrote:  she is kind of hot in a drunken-goofy-arkansas, last-call-last-ditch effort to get laid on a tuesday night kinda way.

I would agree. But only if the "drunken" is an "all-out drunken".

So drunken, in fact, that you have no consciousness.
    [Image: ChelseaClinton.jpg]

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    I've done worse . . . Blush

I rarely watch news, but I am sorry to say I actually saw part of a 'report' she was handling . . . WTF

She is a good news anchor if Maya Angelou is a good poet :p

Wildcard is awesome.
    she looks like the kind of girl that would get really excited at the prospect of receiving a scooby treat... and her tongue would just fly out of her mouth and start resting on her chin as she started panting...

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    def.doesn't fall in the fuckable category

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[