Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Celebrity writers
I still haven't read that book . . . just didn't interest me.
Wildcard is awesome.
Don't waste your time... you've seen Dogma, it tells you everything you need to know in a much more believable and entertaining fashion Smile
No fucking censorship. Ever.
(04-16-2012, 11:26 AM)snilloc Wrote:
(04-16-2012, 11:21 AM)stormium Wrote: speaking of which... i still see people reading 'the da vinci code' whenever i go get coffee. Dodgy

Not surprising as looking at figures up to 2009 it sold 80 million copies translated into 44 languages. Combining the detective, thriller, and conspiracy fiction genres.

You got a copy?

nope... i downloaded a copy... was going to buy a hardcopy if i enjoyed it. i didn't enjoy it.

@Leanne& mark... have you ever heard of christopher moore... one book in particular... Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal

i bought a hardcopy Big Grin
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
No, but I've read "The Bible According To Spike Milligan" and it's very accurate!
:adds 'the bible according to spike milligan' to the list:

christopher moore is my current favorite author (douglas adams and john steinbeck will always have the lead). i dunno if its accurate, but its very creative and funny.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
I will check it out. Douglas Adams will never be beaten, I agree (although I have never yet managed to forget to hit the ground...)
in fact, have you ever read adam's 'last chance to see?' i think that is my favorite.
I have it on my bookshelf somewhere, buried in amongst the 30,000 other books there... yes, it's brilliant, and the Stephen Fry TV series was great as well (though anything with Stephen Fry is going to be awesome)
okay.... i got one... here is one that one of the mods at suprbay turned me onto... 'scepticism inc' by bo fowler. this one was great... i had to read it twice in a row to even begin to make sure i had it right.
Stephen Fry Hats Off

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What writers do heslopian 6 2,199 03-03-2012, 09:33 AM
Last Post: Mark