Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Celebrities that died too soon
At first I didn't like him, but his comedy grew on me. HE started on SNL, Then 30 Rock, and Scare Tactics. I hope he'll be OK.

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/natio...FB_CTBrand

His limo got hit by a 18 wheeler (lorree for all you english muffins out there). He's in critical condition.

Not to jump to conclusions,I hope Tracy makes it out alive; but who are some of your favorite celebrities who died too soon?

Some of the celebrities I think have died too soon are:

John Belushi: John Belushi

Chris Farley: Chris Farley

Phil Hartman: Phil Hartman

The magic number here is 27.... most of these people died at that age.Even Kurt Cobain of Nirvana I think... Tracy is not in this category though, as he is well over 40.
Tupac is one of the first celebs that I actually mourned for. Elvis died a few years before I was born and I was too little to remember Belushi.

Of course It was a pretty big deal when Biggie died too but I was on the West-side then Big Grin
(06-08-2014, 06:11 PM)Wildcard Wrote: Tupac is one of the first celebs that I actually mourned for. Elvis died a few years before I was born and I was too little to remember Belushi.

Of course It was a pretty big deal when Biggie died too but I was on the West-side then Big Grin

Belushi hit me hard as a kid because My father used to love to watch the Blues Brothers, and once I saw it I was a huge fan. That's how I connected with him (Belushi)... (I never saw Animal House)..

YES Tupac (which is what I'm listening to now) and Biggie were 2 good ones too.
It doesn't really affect me more than anyone else who dies
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
It doesn't have any affect on my life, either. But when I think of them, it still sucks that they are gone...

Like James Gandolfini, who played Tony Soprano... That sucked because when I was going through my shit at work, the only thing I'd have to look forward to was the Sopranos on Sunday...
o.k........John Lennon
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
Yes!!! John Lennon affected many people's lives in a good way. Some people are just psychopaths (the guy that killed him)
Obviously
Heath Ledger

[Image: heath-ledger-joker-makeup-194025.jpg]

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005132/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1
Jim Hendrix

Rika Mayall