• Portal
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Celebrities that died too soon
    At first I didn't like him, but his comedy grew on me. HE started on SNL, Then 30 Rock, and Scare Tactics. I hope he'll be OK.

WWW.NBCCONNECTICUT.COM
    Truck Driver Charged in Crash That...
    The big rig driver who triggered a six-vehicle crash that killed one...

His limo got hit by a 18 wheeler (lorree for all you english muffins out there). He's in critical condition.

Not to jump to conclusions,I hope Tracy makes it out alive; but who are some of your favorite celebrities who died too soon?

Some of the celebrities I think have died too soon are:

John Belushi: John Belushi

Chris Farley: Chris Farley

Phil Hartman: Phil Hartman

The magic number here is 27.... most of these people died at that age.Even Kurt Cobain of Nirvana I think... Tracy is not in this category though, as he is well over 40.
    (This post was last modified: 06-08-2014, 03:41 PM by LZA.)
    Tupac is one of the first celebs that I actually mourned for. Elvis died a few years before I was born and I was too little to remember Belushi.

Of course It was a pretty big deal when Biggie died too but I was on the West-side then Big Grin
    (06-08-2014, 06:11 PM)Wildcard Wrote:  Tupac is one of the first celebs that I actually mourned for. Elvis died a few years before I was born and I was too little to remember Belushi.

Of course It was a pretty big deal when Biggie died too but I was on the West-side then Big Grin

Belushi hit me hard as a kid because My father used to love to watch the Blues Brothers, and once I saw it I was a huge fan. That's how I connected with him (Belushi)... (I never saw Animal House)..

YES Tupac (which is what I'm listening to now) and Biggie were 2 good ones too.
    It doesn't really affect me more than anyone else who dies

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    It doesn't have any affect on my life, either. But when I think of them, it still sucks that they are gone...

Like James Gandolfini, who played Tony Soprano... That sucked because when I was going through my shit at work, the only thing I'd have to look forward to was the Sopranos on Sunday...
    o.k........John Lennon

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    Yes!!! John Lennon affected many people's lives in a good way. Some people are just psychopaths (the guy that killed him)
    WWW.IMDB.COM
    Robin Williams
    Robin Williams, Actor: Mrs. Doubtfire. Robin McLaurin Williams was...
    Heath Ledger

[Image: heath-ledger-joker-makeup-194025.jpg]

WWW.IMDB.COM
    Heath Ledger
    Heath Ledger, Actor: Brokeback Mountain. When hunky, twenty-year-old...
    Jim Hendrix

Rika Mayall