Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Castrated by Lobsters
[Image: angry-lobsters1.jpg]

Bristol, England:
A thief decided to steal several live lobsters by hiding them in his trousers. Before he could make his escape, the frisky creatures had shortened his manhood. Facepalm The twenty-four-year-old is expected to fully recover, but doctors warned, 'He will never be a daddy.'

Well that's a relief.
:LMAO:
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
This story has been doing the rounds since Adam was a boy... oddly enough, it's always the same newsprint article with no date, no source, nothing...

but it's still funny Big Grin
No fucking censorship. Ever.
Blame it on News Puppet! I had nothing to do with this :p
Wildcard is awesome.
most people are satisfied once they get crabs... he had to be a one-upper.
NSFW - pubic investation
[Image: lobster0xf.jpg]
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
(03-21-2012, 06:06 PM)stormium Wrote: pubic investation

what is that? Spending a long time growing your 'mane'? :p
Wildcard is awesome.
small keys Big Grin
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
(03-21-2012, 02:54 PM)Leanne Wrote: This story has been doing the rounds since Adam was a boy... oddly enough, it's always the same newsprint article with no date, no source, nothing...

but it's still funny Big Grin
one thing is sure,though,the story was made up by a woman
of small minds[
i figured it was probably thought up by a guy that was tired of people stealing his lobsters...
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSx7T_WIOJ1SzkkLRG3fDg...wQCKbY&t=1]
of small minds[