Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Capitalism actually sucks and your an asshole snob to think otherwise
Charge what you want and get away with it. 

Did you know that is Capitalism?  Do you like paying $2500.00 a month for a rathole studio apartment?  Do you relish paying $7.99 for a small roll of Tums at Habib-11 Discount Liquor store just because Habib of Schwarmaland flew over to America with his child prostitution profits to open Habib-11 so Habib can go 600% Markup of Suggested Retail Price in hopes his customers are in too big a hurry to storm out Habib-11 screaming "Hell no Habib ! I not fucking paying your desperate markups when I can pay SRP at CVS on the next block!, Fuck your stupid store Habib! "

If more people would complain,  we could Make America Affordable Again! 
Are you high bro? Supply and demand sets prices in a market system. The problem in the US is that wages have been stagnant since the mid 1980's when the original republican used the slogan "Let's Make America Great Again." His name was Ronald. He decided that unions are bad and cutting taxes on the top will cause them to become super awesome job creators and everyone will be rich. Turns out they just pocketed the windfalls and did stock buy backs and the 1% got even richer while everyone else got screwed. If it sounds familiar it should. Oh, and Reagan didn't come up with the slogan either, he stole it from Thatcher's Make Britain Great Again.
(07-16-2018, 03:45 AM)politux Wrote: Are you high bro? Supply and demand sets prices in a market system.  The problem in the US is that wages have been stagnant since the mid 1980's when the original republican used the slogan "Let's Make America Great Again." His name was Ronald.  He decided that unions are bad and cutting taxes on the top will cause them to become super awesome job creators and everyone will be rich.  Turns out they just pocketed the windfalls and did stock buy backs and the 1% got even richer while everyone else got screwed.  If it sounds familiar it should.  Oh, and Reagan didn't come up with the slogan either, he stole it from Thatcher's Make Britain Great Again.

I don't quite understand how your perspective replies to mine , but OK good feedback .
"If more people would complain,  we could Make America Affordable Again! " ~ K-Motion
habibi-11?

7-11 was an american franchise... japanese now.

anyway, you pay the high mark up for convenience of them having to invest in items that don’t sell well.

but further more... all of your posts are stupid. you sound like some pro corporate faggot that hates independent business.... then you just contradict yourself.

this is why i miss 1990... your kind didn’t know how to operate a computer let alone afford one.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
(07-17-2018, 07:10 AM)sporkium Wrote: habibi-11?

7-11 was an american franchise... japanese now.

anyway, you pay the high mark up for convenience of them having to invest in items that don’t sell well.

but further more... all of your posts are stupid. you sound like some pro corporate faggot that hates independent business.... then you just  contradict yourself.

this is why i miss 1990... your kind didn’t know how to operate a computer let alone afford one.

So it's alright if we flame each other and gosh your rather mad at my motivation to just drive down prices to what's acceptable and justified,  I don't like people that pay too much for mundane products and they need to stop doing it so that those that can't afford it can start to afford it,  it's a humanitarian effort I am promoting , I am not a faggot for any reason and I was well adept at using computers since Apple IIe was the norm.  I'm on a cell now so any typos are autocorrects/glitches fault,  there's a strange repeater glitch. 

I know what your mad about,  the Habib-11 part , well look most maybe all consumers know that the owner of whatever convenience store franchise is 1. Arab or Indian , 2. Tries constantly to charge obscene prices .

The repeater glitch is worrying me that maybe this forum is dangerous , I just thought it was a place to vent but now I am worried about habibi trying to hack me , I wanna see your response then it's goodbye . So hurry responsresporesponsresresponsresporesponsrresponsresporesponsresresponsresporesponresponsresporesponsresresponsresporesponsrresponsresporesponsresresponsresporespresponsresporesponsresresponsresporesponsrresponsresporesponsresresponsresporesponresponsresporesponsresresponsresporesponsrresponsresporesponsresresponsrespores see no .
"If more people would complain,  we could Make America Affordable Again! " ~ K-Motion
(07-17-2018, 01:07 PM)LoveGettingAngry Wrote: So it's alright if we flame each other

Yes, it is...fuckface LMAO
(07-17-2018, 01:07 PM)LoveGettingAngry Wrote: I know what your mad about,  the Habib-11 part , well look most maybe all consumers know that the owner of whatever convenience store franchise is 1. Arab or Indian , 2. Tries constantly to charge obscene prices .

not mad... just calling it like i see it... another typical proud boy circle jerking fag just dying to vote for trump again. #coolstorybro
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.