Current time: 03-23-2017, 07:06 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't fuckin stand conformist
01-09-2017, 09:37 PM
Can't fuckin stand conformist
This has been really on my mind for some time but it wasn't clear to me until now. I mean we all conform to some degree but it's the people who over conform that seem to just drive me nuts. It's seem like they can't contribute nothing to life even if they wanted too. There opinions are always so general and always go on tangents and never initialize anything. I really can't believe how easily these people are so self satisfied it's so repulsive. Furthermore there so good at hiding there intentions it just confuses the hell out of me. It leaves me not knowing what to think time after time. It makes me wonder if these people are who they say they are, or are just a projection. I mean I know we all have to conform to some degree but to have no problem conforming at all I think is kind of sick. Like if all that matters is being accepted and not even question what your going along with. I mean are you really that desperate for attention, I guess so.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  This will make your hair stand on end. Halloweenpsycho 11 3,743 05-01-2013 09:02 PM
Last Post: Arachne

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)