Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.



Can someone tell me wtf this is?
it would register as a microphone due to the placement of the segments on the plug... but on second thought... it could be a remote infrared receiver. my reciever unit has a plug so i can route the ir sensor to the back... so i can put the receiver is in a cabinet and still use the remote. is that little bump on the end shiny? and if you shine a light on it, does it appear to be transparent... perhaps a deep red or something? if so... it probably plugs into a device that allows the usage of a remote sensor.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can someone tell me wtf this is? - by sporkium - 04-04-2017, 05:55 AM

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)