Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

COPPER - new TV show
I hope there is not already some thread about this show or some thread about good TV shows where I should have posted this. If there is, I'd appreciate if someone would let me know?

But I recently discovered some new TV show called "Copper". It's about cops in New York City during the Civil War - specifically around 1864. It is produced by the a British network called something like the BBC Movie Channel. But it is slightly more racy than HBO - a little more nudity.

This show is really well done and it will grab you from the moment you start watching it and it won't let go of you. I really, really liked it.

There have been 3 epis broadcast so far and if you haven't seen it, I suggest you start with S1E01. There is a kind of "preview" episode listed as S1E00 but I suggest you pass on that until you have watched at least the first episode because it is mostly about the actors and director talking and laughing and I don't think people will appreciate watching that until after they've seen at least one episode.

There are all kinds of themes in this show. It's part violent cops and robbers, part love story, part drama and part action. I recommend it to you all most enthusiastically.
that sounds and looks like a great show....im downloading the first 3 episodes NOW Yay

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2006374/

I don't sugarcoat anything.....do i look like willy fucking wonka to you
I don't think it will spoil anything if I tell you that the first two episodes are really two parts of one story.

I haven't watched the third one yet.

I'm sure you will enjoy it. Please let me know what you think?