Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Brand New Look
The staff have been working hard to bring a fresh face to the forum and I think everyone involved did an excellent job!

Almost every image you see in the new theme was designed by stormium, zeberzee tirelessly rejected ideas until he was satisfied (he always gets his way) and Togapie and Bunny81 have been testing like true soldiers Smile

So tell us what you think of the new look, feedback is always welcome.

I have also added a theme selector to the bottom of every page so that you can toggle between themes much more easily.

[Image: ssthemeselector.gif]

Happy Ranting Smile
Wildcard is awesome.
Looks gooooooood! Big Grin Good job people! Big Grin
meh
Those gif style postbit buttons are retro , css buttons is what i expected to see in Wink

Container could have been expaned say 10px looks weird when then the post table and the container are too close.

Rest looks great , nice work Yay
Hard working creative people Smile
meh
(08-24-2012, 08:31 PM)Mr.Awesome Wrote: Container could have been expaned say 10px looks weird when then the post table and the container are too close.

I did 5px on each side. Better?
Wildcard is awesome.
now it kinda seems like the main banner needs some kind of border to match the border around the posts.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
(08-24-2012, 09:16 PM)stormium Wrote: now it kinda seems like the main banner needs some kind of border to match the border around the posts.

Take a look now. I think it will be good like this.
Wildcard is awesome.
i think it looks good like that... but i need to fix the banner... i jacked up the 'L.'
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
Mark looks better but could you expand the border of the container say 5px with alpha/transparency and a little bit shadow , something like a border in win 7 just a little better Smile
I love the new look, the neon futurist is much easier on the eyes than the emerald was. Ya'll did an excellent job and I love the all the control buttons on the bottom of all the posts. I wish SuprBay would add some of the wonderful stuff you have.

THANK YOU BIG TIME TO THE STAFF FOR ALL YOUR WONDERFUL HARD WORK!!!! HeartHeartHeartHeart
A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.