Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Best relationship you ever had / have?
So much negativity in this forum. So now, lets turn it around a bit.
Whats the best relationship you have ever had? And why?

I must admit that being married to @Wildcard was fucking awesome, cus it was not real and I was still free LMAO I'd marry the shit out of him a 100 times more! XD
meh
Personally i think that my relationship with my Great-Uncle was probably one of the most rewarding and positive relationships i had ever had. He is an ex-marine, served in Korea and Vietnam. He was, and still is, a major influence in my life and when i was a child i always remember spending weekends at his house with him and his wife. He would share war stories, memories of childhood, and life advice with me. He is a big reason I am in the Navy. I still remember speaking about him at his funeral. It is one of my most defined memories.
Relationships are ropes. Love is a noose.
my grandfather thought me about non violence and against any form of uniform,helped me enormously
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
(05-03-2016, 06:02 PM)Togachu Wrote: So much negativity in this forum. So now, lets turn it around a bit.
Whats the best relationship you have ever had? And why?

I must admit that being married to @Wildcard was fucking awesome, cus it was not real and I was still free LMAO I'd marry the shit out of him a 100 times more! XD

Sorry to be negative, but the question makes me feel negative. The best relationship we ever had. "Had" means that the good stuff is over, gone, forever.

That makes it negative :/
Nothing lasts forever amigo!
meh
I'm virgin
steven hawking

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm not in a relationship at all! wolfis 0 867 08-28-2015, 11:52 AM
Last Post: wolfis
  Relationship Privacy Mark 16 5,216 09-26-2013, 04:14 AM
Last Post: Spud17