Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Battlestar Galactica
Im reading the book and so far it's a good read. I am considering watching it on Netflix but was wanting some opinions from others that have watched it. Is the tv series any good and has anybody seen the mini-series? Some books made to a tv series aren't great. I would love some feedback on both the tv series and mini-series. thanks in advance.
RC IS THE SICKNESS THAT MAKES MY MIND GO ROUND-BUNNY
Nope :p
meh
it depends on what you mean...

there is the original series (1978), the sequel series (1980), the mini series (2003), another seires (2004-09), and then there is battlestar galactica: blood and chrome... not to mention caprica (but that is a prequel)...

i liked the new story lines... i liked the fact that it wasn't the original old stuff too.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
I am referring to the 2003 mini series and the tv series 2004-2009. Sorry didn't realize there were older and newer versions out there. Im a newbie. thanks Stormie.
the newer stuff is awesome and involves more of a back story and excitement.... you might even want to watch 'caprica' before 'bsg' because it about the rise of the centurions... you might even want to *cough* illegally *cough* download it just to determine if it is worth spending your hard earned cash on.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
The new series is really excellent (no spoiler at all but I wish they would have ended it about two episodes before they actually did). It wasn't a let down I just think it would have been better. It's worth the time commitment.
Thanks you guys. I am very eager to dive into the tv series. Your feedback has been most helpful. Smile