Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Baby Puke Soup
(12-19-2011, 10:37 PM)Aish Wrote: Um, no, I'm not into his legs. BUt I do adore the flick.
i was trying to be sarcastic,great movie,i agree
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
It's of my all time favorites Big Grin
Mine too. Along with Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas Big Grin
Wildcard is awesome.
(12-20-2011, 01:48 AM)Mark Wrote: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Angry
You don't likey?
Wildcard is awesome.
i like the 'book'
of small minds[
When I clicked on this thread the first thing I saw was the top photo and I thought it actually was baby puke, then wondered why you'd take a picture of that to share online. Good God... I wouldn't touch that with a ten inch spoonBig Grin
(12-20-2011, 06:25 AM)srijantje Wrote: i like the 'book'

But not the movie? Or have you seen it?

(12-20-2011, 07:10 AM)heslopian Wrote: I wouldn't touch that with a ten inch spoonBig Grin

LMAO My sentiments exactly!!! LMAO
Wildcard is awesome.
(12-19-2011, 04:48 PM)Aish Wrote: Today dawned frigid and raining. It's supposed to turn into snow @ some point, so excellent soup weather! I decided Lil Smokie Soup sounded bad ass. And, well, hilarity has ensued.

I am currently not allowed on my feet much, so I sent someone else grocery shopping for me (big mistake). I decided to make due with what was brought back and it smells good, but looks just like BABY PUKE. White, coddled, baby puke. Queso Fresco does not melt well, so let that be a lesson for ya.

Here is the actual recipe (modified for cheat ingredients since I am limited time wise atm) : 1 bag frozen potatoes o'brien
5 c. skim milk
1 jar white queso dip
1 pkg turkey Lil Smokies
1 tsp ground black pepper
1 TBSP garlic powder

I was given a wheel of queso fresco - NOT asadero (what I normally use). Not even monterrey jack. Queso fucking fresco. It crumbles, kinda like feta. And I hadn't made the homemade salsa I normally put in, thereby asking for queso DIP. Luckily, I had some Clint's Texas Salsa in the back of a cabinet.
Like I stated previously, it smells good, but looks disgusting.

[Image: 024.jpg]

[Image: 025.jpg]

that looks like just pure and utter cat's piss and and dead slugs mixed in aaawwww or an ulser of sj's leg
[Image: FGsVb.jpg]

see any ulcers on that beautifull specimen of a leg?
of small minds[