Current time: 07-23-2017, 05:51 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attack in Paris by Muslim Extremists Seeking "Revenge" For the Prophet
01-07-2015, 01:24 PM
Attack in Paris by Muslim Extremists Seeking "Revenge" For the Prophet
From what I understand about Islam and the teachings of the Prophet, he would never have wanted to see one group of people murder another group of people using automatic weapons.

If I understand anything about Muhammed, he aspired to peaceful methods and he would never needed or wanted any "revenge".

So, shame on those Muslims who carried out this attack. I can't believe they thought they were working on behalf of Muhammed. I'm guessing his approach would have been to forgive the people who crated those jokes about him - or even better, he would likely have never felt any need to forgive them.

But there is a contradiction in these events because although Muhammed would have likely never wanted the attackers to murder anyone, he would also have forgiven them.

So, there is the contradiction. IMO, Muhammed would have been opposed to the attackers committing murder. But he would have also been quick to forgive them for theeir actions.

What do you think of these attacks and these attackers?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2015, 02:30 PM
RE: Attack in Paris by Muslim Extremists Seeking "Revenge" For the Prophet
http://abcnews.go.com/International/gunm...d=28056240

here's a link to the story. These guys are idiots...but scary that they can even pull off something like this.

it's like they have a little bit of knowledge about (in this case) religion and Muhammad being exposed, and they run with it. It's like people have to fill their egos up by doing crap like this thinking they are "representing the religion" Bullshit, they are probably equivalent to an American inbred. I don't believe in any one religion, or religion at all. And stuff like this proves my point that no religion is correct...

People are stupid because they will believe this one sided religious mumbo jumbo and start shooting.

All I see is that people were senselessly killed and that makes me sad.
01-07-2015, 07:56 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2015 08:05 PM by AliShibaz.)
I just read a story in the Daily Mail that said, "Killers fled in stolen car across eastern Paris after a 'mass shoot-out' with police officers and remain on the loose".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ttack.html

That struck me as very suspicious. Have you ever heard of some killers in a stolen car surviving a "mass shoot-out" with police?

I can't imagine how these killers could have been involved in a "mass shoot-out" with police while driving a stolen car and escaped uninjured.

It just smells like bullshit to me. But we'll have to see as the story unfolds.

I just don't trust the police to tell the whole truth about these stories at the outset.

P.S. After reading that story, I sure can't imagine these idiots were sent by some Al Kaeda masterminds because if they think this will stop the French press from satarizing "The Prophet", I think they are in for a big, big surprise. But then again, these are the French. So who knows what kind of deals these guys will make.

I wouldn't be surprised if the French govt agreed to let them travel to some mid Eastern country in a private jet and it serves them champagne (not very Islamic, is that?).

In Britain or America, the dead police man would become a martyr and the press would go ballistic and satirise the prophet 100 times more than before.

I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens next.
01-07-2015, 10:49 PM
well,don't read crap like the daily mail then

don't know about more satire anywhere,everybody is scared shitless

http://rt.com/news/220575-cartoonist-sho...ensorship/

consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
01-07-2015, 11:00 PM
[Image: Steve-Bell-08.01.15-014.jpg]

of small minds[
01-07-2015, 11:23 PM
it's all just stupid. people lost their lives over this douchebaggery... That's why I HATE organized religion.
01-08-2015, 12:13 AM
I tried to find out where that cartoon above came from. It is signed Steve Bell.

Steve Bell is a cartoonist who works for The Guardian.
01-08-2015, 12:53 AM
My general thoughts on this.

We live in different times. Can't gauge all people and their actions by the teachings of one man. Within every religion we have people who say "Sorry, I beg to differ with this doctrine". Also, new age prophets are all over. Youth can be easily misled.

From a reading of a book on the Prophet a year or so ago, I am not sure things were so peaceful during those times or the man himself. As in most cases, the truth has been covered by the mists of time.

The Muslim population in Europe has been on the rise. Just a couple of days back I was reading about a 'PEGIDA' movement in Germany. As if by co-incidence this happens.

If we can learn to laugh at ourselves and our mistakes, passions would not rise so much. But it is a tough ask.
Journalism is any day a risky job. We need to be doubly careful.

Progress might have been all right once, but it has gone on too long -- Ogden Nash
01-13-2015, 11:22 PM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2015 11:28 PM by radiobox.)
On free speech.
Quote:Charlie Hebdo has a long record of mocking, baiting and needling French Muslims. If the magazine stops just short of outright insults, it is nevertheless not the most convincing champion of the principle of freedom of speech. France is the land of Voltaire, but too often editorial foolishness has prevailed at Charlie Hebdo
Source: http://reason.com/blog/2015/01/07/financ...arlie-hebd

+

Quote:Houellebecq's sixth novel, Submission, was published last Wednesday, the day of the massacre of 12 people in and outside Charlie Hebdo's offices. The author of Atomised then cancelled his promotional tour and went into hiding.
Link
Link

Progress might have been all right once, but it has gone on too long -- Ogden Nash
01-14-2015, 09:33 PM
99% of"terrorist"victims are muslim

of small minds[

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Privacy under attack velvetfog 16 4,066 06-03-2014 06:46 AM
Last Post: srijantje
  Alec Baldwin Makes a Homophobic Attack AliShibaz 4 1,710 06-30-2013 06:59 PM
Last Post: LZA
  Internet Hit By Biggest Attack Ever! AliShibaz 0 855 03-27-2013 09:35 AM
Last Post: AliShibaz

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)