Current time: 06-27-2017, 07:11 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Assholes
11-21-2011, 03:56 PM
Assholes
Ok, normally I really like my brother-in-law. BUT - for the past month he's been horrible to my sis and their 3 kids. He got a big promotion @ work, he's been taking diet pills, and his attitude is just shit. He's been getting more distance and increasingly erratic.
Thursday night after the kids were asleep my sis asked him to sit down and talk to her, but he refused and went to bed. Friday he didn't speak to her @ all. Saturday morning as she was leaving to run a marathon he unloaded on her, saying she's a bitch, he doesn't love her and never has, all she cares about is spending his money and he is moving out. She was devastated. In fact, she was getting so many hateful messages and posts from his family on FB that she deleted her account.
The marathon was in a different part of the state, so she didn't come back until last night and there was no communication. This morning she gets up to get ready for work and he asks her to please help him decorate some stuff and work and talk to him later after the kids are in bed.
I told her she is a much better person than I am - I would have punched him in the face. In fact, I really want to!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-21-2011, 04:32 PM
RE: Assholes
Some people obviously don't give a shit about anyone but themselves, but somehow they continue to maintain relationships. It is beyond me.

Wildcard is awesome.
Find all posts by this user
11-21-2011, 10:54 PM
Aish,if ya have any brothers kick the fuckin crap outta that prick,or do it yourself cause i would

11-22-2011, 12:59 AM
walk up to him all smiling,than give him a glasgow kiss

consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
11-22-2011, 11:27 AM
Yeah where I'm come from we call that an ass whoopin'. Big Grin

Wildcard is awesome.
11-26-2011, 05:04 PM
I told my sister she must be a better person than I am, because I STILL want to punch him in the face - our brother has only refrained from breaking his neck at our sisters insistence. My brother is already out to get the guy who called me a cunt and grabbed my throat 2 weeks ago, after threatening my 18 month old. Fucking douche - I DID deck that sorry motherfucker...
11-26-2011, 05:20 PM
(11-26-2011 05:04 PM)Aish Wrote:  I told my sister she must be a better person than I am, because I STILL want to punch him in the face - our brother has only refrained from breaking his neck at our sisters insistence. My brother is already out to get the guy who called me a cunt and grabbed my throat 2 weeks ago, after threatening my 18 month old. Fucking douche - I DID deck that sorry motherfucker...

that's what i wanna hear kick him in the nuts

11-26-2011, 06:01 PM
Nah, why kick him in the nuts when I can (and did) black his eye?
11-26-2011, 09:08 PM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2011 09:10 PM by srijantje.)
because fat nuts are worse

what you mean?who would threaten an 18 month old?

consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
11-26-2011, 09:22 PM
A major douche bag, apparently. He was in my house, brought over by a mutual friend, and while he was there my son got a hold of some pastels and smeared them on this dudes daughters doll. Bad scene.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)