Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Asshole Families
i love my family but there are just some days where i just want to tell them to shut the fuck up or slap their faces. honestly maybe even throw them over a cliff or something. Im currently in year 12 and so studying is the most important thing to me right now but they don't seem to understand or even care and yes i have already tried talking to them nicely and explaining. It doesn't help when they think that only 'white' people can get things like depression(somehow asians are immune to such things). For fucks sake, can't wait to hopefully leave this fucking shithole. fuck. I really apologise for all the swearing but im not even allowed to let off steam because 'its too dangerous for a girl to go out', yelling and crying annoys them and so i bottle it out until i can't take it anymore and then end up doing stupid things to myself, which i hate, but it's not like i cant punch them. sigh, family.
adolescence can be a tough time.

while i won't condone yelling and crying (it's annoying), i find that singing and dancing are much more productive in terms of warding off teenage angst and expending energy. for example, i believe i must have been around fifteen or sixteen when i composed a couple little jigs that were representative of the seasonal transitions between summer and autumn.

they were very entertaining. the cops didn't stop smiling for a few minutes. after my high wore off, i felt slightly stupid... but that's life.

if you haven't started drinking or smoking pot yet, give it a shot. that shit really works.

welcome to rant central.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
(06-28-2013, 05:43 AM)sporkium Wrote: adolescence can be a tough time.

while i won't condone yelling and crying (it's annoying), i find that singing and dancing are much more productive in terms of warding off teenage angst and expending energy. for example, i believe i must have been around fifteen or sixteen when i composed a couple little jigs that were representative of the seasonal transitions between summer and autumn.

they were very entertaining. the cops didn't stop smiling for a few minutes. after my high wore off, i felt slightly stupid... but that's life.

if you haven't started drinking or smoking pot yet, give it a shot. that shit really works.

welcome to rant central.

Seriously you advocate drugs and booze?
(06-28-2013, 06:38 AM)snilloc Wrote: Seriously you advocate drugs and booze?

yes... just as much as i advocate not aidzing up forums.

op is having issues... discuss that or gtfo.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
I agree with Spork,sex drugs and rock&roll can get you way out there blowing off steam,seeing the brighter sides of things and who can get angry with a pothead?
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
Exactly. SJ and spork are agreeing for once and I want to make it a threesome. XD

The best way to shake depression is to stay busy doing fun, creative things-- BUT since that is a lot of work, drugs or alcohol is a much easier method Smile

Seriously though, having fun, meet people, listening to tunes, even dancing might help.

Dealing with family can be tough, but eventually things will level out for you . . . they always do.

Good luck.
Seriously? Have sex. That helps with about almost everything.
meh
Suck it up buttercup. Soon enough you will be an adult and you can do as you please, until then you live under mummy and daddy's rule. We've all been there, it's just part of life.

I'm generally in agreement with sporkium on the whole crying and yelling being annoying stance, but since you aren't doing it in front of me I say go for it. Annoy the fuck out of your family with that shit.