Current time: 04-24-2017, 07:53 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Arrested? They should have given this kid a reward
11-25-2012, 09:27 PM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2012 10:42 PM by AliShibaz.)
Arrested? They should have given this kid a reward
http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2012/11/2...-restroom/

A 17 year old kid who was the manager of a Long Dong Silvers restaurant was recently arrested because he put some secret recording device into the Women's washroom and recorded them while they were doing their private business in the toilet.

First of all, this kid showed amazing ingenuity and resourcefullness.

I mean, how do you get to be a manager of one of those restaurants at age 17?

And second of all, how does a 17 year old figure out how to put a secret recording device into a woman's bathroom?

Come on, now! I would be hard pressed to figure out how to do such a thing. Never mind a 17 year old. I think deserves a reward for showing such amazing abilities.

Seriously though, I really can't condone that kind of behavior. I mean, how does anyone get their jollies by watching a woman take a dump? Isn't that just ridiculous? I think it is.

What are they gonna do with this kid? He is obviously pretty fucked up. But they can't really put him in jail cuz he is a minor. And even if they could, how would jail ever help him?

Now, this kid is probably fucked for life.

Can you imagine being this kid and going for a job interview in a few years where you have to disclose that you were arrested and what you were arrested for?

Interviewer: So, Mr. Jones, what qualifications do you have for this job?

Mr. Jones: Well, I have a very long dong.

Interviewer: What? How is that a qualification? Mind if I ask to see?

Mr. Jones: I meant that I was a manager for Long Dong Silver's restaurant.

Interviewer: So, Mr. Jones, have you ever been arrested?

Mr. Jones: Yes. But it was a very, very long time ago and I'd really rather not talk about it.

Interviewer: Why not?

Mr. Jones: Well, uh. You see. uh ... I was the manager of a Long Dong Silver's Restaurant.

Interviewer: Oh. OK. Say no more. I completely understand why you wouldn't want anyone to know that. Those places are such fucking dumps!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-25-2012, 09:40 PM
RE: Arrested? They should have given this kid a reward
the article indicated that he was "a manager" which makes me think that he was probably a supervisor or something as he is only 17 and worked there for three months... however, since it's a long john silvers... anything pretty much goes... that place sucks.

at 17, he should have known better than to put a cell phone in the vent... a wireless recorder would have been optimal... something with an automatic exposure setting and a motion detecting sensor for recording purposes... but that's the difference between 17 and 32... i'm a professional.

the actual excitement is not about watching them defecate, but actually just the act of spying on them during an intimate moment.

but, yeah... lock him up for being careless and sloppy.

while i was a loss prevention agent for kmart a long time ago, i had just started working there a few months before the new department manager took over and started moving the cameras... i noticed that one of the cameras (PTZ-type camera) could now easily look into the woman's dressing stall (no top cover). when i mentioned it to him, he started acting all dumb and pretended like that wasn't possible... i still see quite a few of those videos on xvideo.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
11-26-2012, 01:21 AM
i can't for the life of me think why the op thinks this kid should get a reward, does the op not have a sister, mother, daughter, wife/girlfriend etc? because i'm sure if it was your female relative who'd had their privacy violated, you'd feel differently. Watching women and girls pee, poo, change their sanitary towel or whatever, is disgusting, and i think the kid should be locked up because he is obviously a threat and not right in the head.

as for amazing abilities, a friggin monkey could place a phone in a vent, nothing special about that at all.

any future job interview might go like this:

interviewer: so mr jones, you were arrested at your last place of work, could you tell me what for?

jones: for filming girls and women in a bathroom stall without them knowing.

interviewer: you mean you watched them use the toilet etc?

jones: yes.

interviewer: son, have you ever kissed a girl?

jones: no, but i'd like to.

interviewer: ah, that explains a lot. shut the door on your way out would you.

"everyone wants to win but no one wants to drink a bucket of sj's piss" - bob5695
11-26-2012, 03:54 AM
yeah,that sounds about right to me

they shouldn't put him in jail though,let him clean toilets for a year with a sign on his jacket saying something like

i'm a pervert ,i like women take a shit

consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
11-26-2012, 06:14 AM
(11-26-2012 03:54 AM)srijantje Wrote:  yeah,that sounds about right to me

they shouldn't put him in jail though,let him clean toilets for a year with a sign on his jacket saying something like

i'm a pervert ,i like watching women take a shit

fxt/

Now that would work Dodgy
11-26-2012, 07:49 AM
I was just joking about giving him a reward.

It was intended to be humorous sarcasm.
11-26-2012, 01:19 PM
Ali my friend, don't worry, i never take what you say too seriously... you're Canadian Wink

"everyone wants to win but no one wants to drink a bucket of sj's piss" - bob5695
11-26-2012, 04:22 PM
(11-26-2012 01:19 PM)Spudgun17 Wrote:  Ali my friend, don't worry, i never take what you say too seriously... you're Canadian Wink

lmfaoLMAOLMAOLMAO
11-27-2012, 01:09 AM
.......from quebecBig Grin

consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
11-27-2012, 02:45 PM
Oh dear. I tried to quote Spud's post but for some reason, it doesn't seem to show up.

Anyway, I just wanted to say there are no hard feelings (on my end, at least).

I would never expect anyone who has never been to Canada to appreciate the wonderous beauty, tremendous natural vistas and we even have dentists here in Canada.

Know what I mean, eh?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)