Current time: 05-23-2017, 05:43 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Angry Dad Shoots Daughter's Laptop
02-13-2012, 10:04 AM
Angry Dad Shoots Daughter's Laptop

North Carolina, USA
A father has put several bullet holes through his daughter's laptop for comments she made on Facebook.

Tommy Jordan was infuriated by his daughter Hanna's Facebook rant about her family chores, he videotaped his rebuttal and posted it on YouTube.

The video, which has received almost 1.5 million views, entails Mr Jordan reading out Hannah's Facebook comments: 'To my parents: I am not your damn slave. It's not my responsibility to clean up your sht. We have a cleaning lady for a reason.'

After about seven minutes of Mr Jordan discussing his daughter's online posting, he pulls out a gun and shoots her laptop multiple times.

The viral Youtube clip, called Facebook Parenting: For the Troubled Teen, has caused controversy among online commentators who have voiced support and condemnation of Mr Jordan's parenting skills.

The Canadian newspaper, The Toronto Star, ran a statement written by Mr Jordan where he says his daughter had 'crying fit' after she discovered her computer had been destroyed by her father's gun.

However, the tense family feud may now be drawing to close with reports the duo have reached a 'semi-truce'.

Source

Wildcard is awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2012, 05:44 PM
RE: Angry Dad Shoots Daughter's Laptop
what a wankbag of an oul lad,i would have just laughed at my daughters comments

02-14-2012, 11:26 AM
what a wanker,i'm flabbergasted

consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
02-14-2012, 01:44 PM
He acts like he thinks he is the coolest guy. Such a douche Angry

Wildcard is awesome.
02-17-2012, 02:19 PM
I hate these swaggering, macho douchebags. That he feels the need to use his ego to trample all over his own daughter is evidence that he doesn't deserve kids.
02-18-2012, 01:42 PM
lmfao I thought it was hilarious! Spoiled kid... wha wha whaa. I give the dude kudos.

"Let the music be your master. Will you heed the master's call?"
02-18-2012, 03:18 PM
You've got to be kidding me? What does that teach the child? To be irrational and pompous?

Wildcard is awesome.
02-18-2012, 06:04 PM
(02-18-2012 01:42 PM)Sara Kate Wrote:  lmfao I thought it was hilarious! Spoiled kid... wha wha whaa. I give the dude kudos.

Most spoiled kids aren't humiliated before the entire world by their parents for daring to criticise them among a few friends.
02-18-2012, 06:10 PM
I don't mean to justify his actions, so maybe I shouldn't have given him kudos. He could have reprimanded her in a more mature way. But I did find the VIDEO funny; but maybe I have a warped sense of humor. I've laughed at a lot of things that nobody else felt was appropriate. Whatever. I laughed at it. I felt like he was simply trying to prove a point, because kids don't take a 'stern talking to' seriously anymore. Not saying that parents should shoot up their kids laptops by any means, but I see what effect he was aiming for. Humble yourself and learn your place.

"Let the music be your master. Will you heed the master's call?"
02-18-2012, 08:37 PM
(02-18-2012 06:10 PM)Sara Kate Wrote:  . . . but I see what effect he was aiming for. Humble yourself and learn your place.

a lesson that he might try to learn for himself. Parents are not gods . . . just mentors. So he spends $130 to fix up the laptop and then shoots it- lesson learned: wasting money is okay; acting like a child is fine and being an arrogant son of a bitch is just right . . . Huh

Wildcard is awesome.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)