Current time: 08-22-2017, 02:16 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anchorman 2 [split]
02-27-2014, 06:41 PM
Anchorman 2 [split]
I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for a decent version of Anchorman 2 (2013).

So far, all the copies that have been uploaded to TPB have been produced with a hand held CAM corder and have the term "CAM" in their title. They are all awful to watch. During so much of the movie, you can see and hear audience members getting up and standing down and talking with each other. That really ruins the movie for me.

Would anyone here know of a place where I could find a half decent copy of this movie that was not produced by a CAM Corder?

I really enjoyed the first version of Anchorman and would really like to get my hands on Anchorman 2. But when I see the term "CAM" in the title, it seems like that means the movie will be a piece of crap.

Can anyone help me with some advice on avoiding shitty copies of this film? Or, at least, on dealing with those versions so that I can watch them?

Thank you.

Wildcard 04-02-2014 07:58 PM

Split from Films You've Watched Recently

Please create a new thread rather than hijacking existing threads./admin

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2014, 07:55 PM
RE: Anchorman 2 [split]
http://www.yify-torrent.org/movie/33279/...rrent.html

I just typed 'Anchorman 2 torrent' into Google and got that.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-02-2014, 09:02 PM
RE: Anchorman 2 [split]
I never really cared for Anchorman... Will Farrell is touch and go as far as good/bad movies...

sporkium 04-02-2014 11:38 PM

op is not interested in discussing your likes or dislikes within this thread. /mod

Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  [split] switching browsers snilloc 5 1,491 07-23-2013 07:35 AM
Last Post: snilloc

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)