Current time: 09-19-2017, 10:52 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anal Sex
04-10-2014, 12:35 PM
RE: Anal Sex
umm.. i've never had anal sex and the girls were altogether never really into it the few times i brought it up... they said they heard it was painful and they didn't wanna try..

i dunno if i will like it.. but i'd love to try..

is there anything i can do that'll make the idea of anal seem even remotely interesting to the girls or to make them more comfortable with the idea??

and for the obvious and expected joke Blush
muffinman Wrote:i've never had sex /fixd

...Why don't Presidents fight the war??... Why do they always send the poor??...
The Finger
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2014, 12:53 PM
(04-10-2014 12:35 PM)muffinman Wrote:  is there anything i can do that'll make the idea of anal seem even remotely interesting to the girls or to make them more comfortable with the idea??

The idea of it is what you have to avoid if you want to convince a woman to let you try. It is the idea that scares them and (in some cases) grosses them out.

To begin with, just stimulate the taint with your fingers while fucking. Then when she nears orgasm, move closer to the brown eye and give it a little rub Wink This is a progressive strategy that won't happen in a weekend (and may not work at all if she is adamant or turned off to it).

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-10-2014, 03:00 PM
(04-10-2014 12:35 PM)muffinman Wrote:  is there anything i can do that'll make the idea of anal seem even remotely interesting to the girls or to make them more comfortable with the idea??

Get them really stoned and/or drunk.

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
- Robert A. Heinlein
04-10-2014, 05:21 PM
Then you gauge the severity of tightness by the finger trick. First: 2 lubed finger gently goes in and makes room, then 2 (wiggling fingers as they are inserted to see if she's experiencing any pain. so on as so forth until you think she's comfortable enough to accept you. If she feels pain and it's too much, back down on the fingers and try again another day...
04-11-2014, 03:36 AM
oh...and don't smell your fingers afterwards

consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
04-11-2014, 05:04 PM
...or put them in your eyes.

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
- Robert A. Heinlein
09-16-2016, 09:54 AM
My first girlfriend did'nt want to loose her virginity so asked if id be ok with anal to which i said yeah no problem so for about 6 months it was anal sex, she liked having oral sex and then we started having vaginal sex that would always turn to anal because she said she liked anal better and vaginal sex just left her frustrated and did'nt get her where she wanted to be(what ever that means I don't know). So yeah I like anal and shit issue just make sure shes been to the loo before hand
09-24-2016, 06:06 AM
Yes. My ex would ask for it. While politely, I've never got into it. It hurts waaaay to bad.

Its not missed. Ever...

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)