Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Am I missing something or does this not make sense?
(Rant-y thread about a female)(Yeah I tend to rant about this kinda stuff a lot...)

Back story: Ok so I've been going to a different school for little, under a year now (It's a small unit - about 12 students are on roll there) and about 6ish months ago a girl who used to go to my old school started to go there too (For the purposes of this I'm going to call her Girl1). We had never really talked but me, her and another kid in the unit started talking and were friendly, met up a few weekends etc.
So a few weeks ago another girl started at the unit (Girl2) and I became friendly with her also (Also I think we've helped each other with each others problems a lot - yes this bit is relevant). Girl1 and me, being the friendly people we are, exchanged Tumblr URLs. I thought nothing of it at the time but that's beside the point. Days later I actually looked at her page and it's... concerning.
So I told my other friends about it and we've just been checking it every now and then making sure she's ok since she puts her feelings on her page a lot. (Not in a stalker way we're just concerned for her)

Main story: Ok so I woke up today at 10pm (I went to bed straight after school) and checked Tumblr. In Girl1's ask answers was something which worries me. (Screenshot bellow)
[Image: ExYO8Kv.png?2]
Now Girl1 goes not know that Girl2 and other friend knows about her page.
I also got a text from her after asking if it was me (by the time I woke u she would have been asleep).

Now I don't get it because since Girl2 has come to the school our group has been the same with Girl1 one if not better. We still talk, laugh, plan to meet when out of school etc and Yesterday (before this was even posted) I hugged her. And that might not sound like a big deal but because of reasons me hugging people is a huge deal.

I just don't know what we could have done to make her feel like this.
I want her to be happy but honestly I don;t know what to do. Last time we asked if she wanted to meet she said she was busy and in school she acts more kinda withdrawn from everyone else which is nothing like her.

Just asking for advice more than anything else since I have no idea what could have changed since she's never really acted like this before? Confused
just go to her,have a talk,be honest
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
(03-24-2014, 09:14 PM)srijantje Wrote: just go to her,have a talk,be honest

Hm. I've tried but I'm always aware of not being too pushy when someone doesn't want to talk.
I guess I'll try talking to her again today. Confused
With women sometimes you can purposely appear to have accepted that they will not talk about something-- then suddenly they will bring it up. Its like they want you to hound them for the info and when you don't they get pissed and spill what is bothering them.
(03-24-2014, 09:31 PM)Wildcard Wrote: With women sometimes you can purposely appear to have accepted that they will not talk about something-- then suddenly they will bring it up. Its like they want you to hound them for the info and when you don't they get pissed and spill what is bothering them.

Hm I've never thought about that...
Well my plan is to pretty much wait and see what happens and if Tumblr brings up anything of too much concern me and my friends have a list of who we should tell just in-case.
(And yeah we do think we kinda need that. She's posted images of handfuls of pills on Tumblr in the past with the caption "wanna see what happens" etc and we agreed that if we see anything like that again we need to tell someone who could acc do something)
(And yeah telling someone who can do something is a must because none of us are older than 16 and I'm the closest to her and its like an hours walk for me xD)

(Wow I've used way too many parentheses in this post)
Everything you say is backing up that she needs attention and therefore will probably always be a pain for anyone who has to deal with her (not being harsh purposely, just being real).

For that reason I would suggesting backing away slowly . . . she will wind up getting you messed up with Girl1 . . .

(also (in case you didn't know) most of us (on this site, I mean) use a lot of paranthesis (even though we are older than 16 LMAO ))
(03-24-2014, 09:42 PM)Wildcard Wrote: Everything you say is backing up that she needs attention and therefore will probably always be a pain for anyone who has to deal with her (not being harsh purposely, just being real).

For that reason I would suggesting backing away slowly . . . she will wind up getting you messed up with Girl1 . . .

(also (in case you didn't know) most of us (on this site, I mean) use a lot of paranthesis (even though we are older than 16 LMAO ))

Honestly I can;t find a way to deny that.
Like I said I'll probably just leave it and see if anything happens. If nothing happens then nothing happens. Not being mean but really I can't be arsed to try to talk to her since she's been the cause of many headaches in the past.

(Pfft showoff Tongue)
is she hot?
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
It sounds like Girl 1 doesn't know where she fits into all of this since girl2 came about. Some people can accept new people right away with no issues...I'm not a girl, so I don't know what it's like for girls getting into the mix. but I'm sure girl1 has some self esteem issues (going by what she said in the spoiler you put in the OP) **See I use parentheses too! lulz You may want to just be honest with her like @srijantje said. Be as blunt as you can, say "Hey I care, you and I'm worried about you. " it seems like she's thinking she's not as pretty or whatever, you can talk her down from that if you care for her as a person. Sucks to be in your position, but It seems like you really care, and my advice would be to do what it takes to make you happy, so you should make sure she's OK.
don't worry too much,she's advertising so she won't take those pills

pics please Big Grin
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[