Current time: 08-18-2017, 03:57 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alec Baldwin Makes a Homophobic Attack
06-30-2013, 04:47 PM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2013 04:50 PM by AliShibaz.)
Alec Baldwin Makes a Homophobic Attack
Apparently, Alec Baldwin has made another Homophobic Attack using his Twitter account.

If you read the details, you may agree with me that this attack was almost certainly fueled by alcohol. The reason that is significant is that he will very likely be called to account for this one. Do you agree with Anderson that Baldwin's career and reputation will not be harmed or impacted in any way by this? I think this will cause him to lose a lot of his status and maybe even some of his money.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppa...z2XYMYypbd

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anderson Cooper: 'Why Does Alec Baldwin Get a Pass Using Gay Slurs?' Conservative 'Would Be Vilified'

As NewsBusters previously reported, Alec Baldwin had another major meltdown on Twitter Thursday which included a homophobic attack on a British reporter.

CNN's Anderson Cooper struck back Friday posting on Twitter, "Why does #AlecBaldwin get a pass when he uses gay slurs? If a conservative talked of beating up a 'queen' they would be vilified":

For the record, here are some of the homophobic comments Baldwin tweeted Thursday that would have likely ended the career of any conservative media member:

Imagine a conservative radio host making such a comment. Seems doubtful he'd be on radio any longer.

But a liberal such as Baldwin tweeting this?

Probably won't impact his career one bit.

Please also see, "Andrew Sullivan: 'Alec Baldwin's a Pro-Gay Liberal, So He May Get a Pass' For Gay Slurs - 'He Shouldn’t" and "ABC News Defends Alec Baldwin, Calls Homophobic Attack ‘Alleged Slur’."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-30-2013, 05:19 PM
RE: Alec Baldwin Makes a Homophobic Attack
who fucking cares? i can't even remember which baldwin alec even is...

anderson cooper is a whiny little faggot bitch... childish little twat...

"ooooh, the liberal said the 'q' word! if he were a conservative, he'd be in trouble... booo-hooo"

fuck all those little fairies.

it's nice to see that in their special little world, alec baldwin's twittering is news worthy... but the lapd's beating and persecution of homeless people in van nuys doesn't even get a mention.

anderson cooper... lols... fuck that nonsense.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
Find all posts by this user
06-30-2013, 06:17 PM
Agreed. I respect Anderson Cooper's opinion just about as much as I respect Alec Baldwin as an actor-- which is to say not very fucking much. I don't give a damn who either of them are screwing or insulting and if Anderson would grow the fuck up and admit it, he was just Tweeting that shit for publicity to begin with.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-30-2013, 06:44 PM
Who really cares what the American somewhat famous C-listers think and do? Confused

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
- Robert A. Heinlein
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-30-2013, 06:59 PM
(06-30-2013 06:44 PM)velvetfog Wrote:  Who really cares what the American somewhat famous C-listers think and do? Confused

Because people have to try and prove they matter by throwing their opinions on a subject..Alec Baldwin can say whatever he wants and I won't care (along with others who know their ass from a hole in the ground). Anderson is jumping on him for what??? To prove he's a good guy / hero for sticking up for his homosexual beliefs?? WGAS... I know real homosexuals who can't be bothered with that dumb shit either...These people should get a life...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Attack in Paris by Muslim Extremists Seeking "Revenge" For the Prophet AliShibaz 14 4,084 01-18-2015 09:44 PM
Last Post: srijantje
  Privacy under attack velvetfog 16 4,202 06-03-2014 06:46 AM
Last Post: srijantje
  Internet Hit By Biggest Attack Ever! AliShibaz 0 866 03-27-2013 09:35 AM
Last Post: AliShibaz

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)