Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Aish Needs Our Prayers
Many of the new members might not know Aish, but she was the first member of the site (besides me) and also is a former administrator here. Aish has been missing for some time due to illness in the family and has asked me to share this message with you guys concerning the situation with her son.

Aish Wrote:My friends and family: PLEASE PRAY FOR/MEDITATE ON/SEND HEALING LIGHT AND ENERGY TO MY SON, BRADEN. HE HAS KIDNEY FAILURE, CIRRHOSIS OF THE LIVER, AND THE FLUID SACK AROUND HIS LIVER IS ENLARGED. HE WAS GIVEN A YEAR, IF HE SURVIVES. WE ARE DOING EVERYTHING IN OUR POWER, BUT WE NEED A MIRACLE.

Aish is a very spiritual person and I know she would appreciate us sending good thoughts and prayers her way.

We are thinking of you, Aish! Sad
Will be praying for a healing and miracle to be sent to Aish and her son. We are pulling for you. May God bless you and your son. With faith and God all things are possible. Will lift Braden in prayer daily. HeartHeartHeart
RC IS THE SICKNESS THAT MAKES MY MIND GO ROUND-BUNNY
Sending over all my prayers and miracles! Stay strong! Smile God bless you and your son! Heart Smile
meh
Never met Aish here but it doesn't matter. Aish and Braden are in my prayers, may God bless them both, and may He cover Braden in light. Smile
"everyone wants to win but no one wants to drink a bucket of sj's piss" - bob5695
Really hope everything turns out fine for your son Aish
I don't sugarcoat anything.....do i look like willy fucking wonka to you
My prayers and my support is with your son , may god cure him soon.
May the good lord look over Braden and protect him.
What a sad story, Hope,love & prayers to you and your family Aish.
ill pray for your son Big Grin good luck you and your family.
My best wishes to you.

I will say a prayer for Aish and her son.