Current time: 05-26-2017, 03:57 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Account Issues Forum
07-22-2012, 04:45 PM
Account Issues Forum
Due to recent events I now realize that there might be good reason to allow a user to contact the entire staff at one time privately. So I created an Account Issues forum. Only staff can see the threads there- you won't see other members threads and they won't see yours.

I would also like to note that those awaiting activation can post threads in this forum for assistance. Banned members can even post here to request the lifting of a self-imposed ban (for example) Wink

I hope that this will give you guys a direct line to us- as all staff can see your posts you are sure to get help sooner than waiting on one staff member to get online.

Private Messages

We also had a ban for posting PMs per the rules. Because of this I realized that if a user receives a threatening PM (or some other rule-breaker) then they have no outlet because of the rules.

If you want to complain of a PM, create a thread in the Account Issues forum and then wait for a moderator or administrator to answer.

Wildcard is awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2013, 10:09 PM
RE: Account Issues Forum
bump.

these past few days, we've seen a large increase in ranters, so... just so all of our wonderful new members are in the loop:

moderation on this forum is almost non-existent as only a small percentage of members have ever really needed moderation on a semi-regular or daily basis.

keeping that in mind; if you ever wish to question a mod call, please do so via pm with the mod who issued the call, the next senior staff member or - ideally - create a thread in the account issues forum.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A Global Rant Forum Admin 16 4,416 04-13-2013 10:39 PM
Last Post: Admin

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)